(Close Window)
Topic: Psychomatic Deck with thin cards
Hi guys, I would like to know if there is a marketed deck of these cards? I'd liked to use them for Luke Jermays TOD. I made one for myself but it wasn't perfect.
Thanks for you're help.

Have a nice day.
Here you go.

Card Shark
http://www.card-shark.de/index.cfm?page=79&lang=en&detail=true&Category=13&ArtID=287
Hi Magicol-1, thanks for your response.
This is the deck that I made mine with. You get the cards but you have to glue them yourself. Now I would like to know if you can buy completly prepared decks.
Hi Chester, without damaging the cards which glue did you used?

Possible to share... I didn't glued mine yet.

Thanks!
Hi Lseeyou, my first try was with double sided tape! :-D It worked but the glued side was quite big because of the thickness.
The second try was with normal glue which worked much better. Cardshark is a friend of mine and he told me to use glue that is used to glue pictures in an album.
I think that I'll give it another try. My advice to you is....TAKE YOUR TIME!!!!! You have to work very accurate. Hope this helps
Hi Chester thanks!

I tried with super glue but unfortunately damaged 2 cards... already emailed Christian and he recommends Pritt Roll-on.
Will try another glue that I have at home and will see what will happen... fingers crossed!

All the best
Did he recommend permanent or non permanent glue?
Hi chester,
What Does tod stand for?
Thanks brehan
TOD stands for Tossed Out Deck!
Elmers Rubber cement works perfectly and allows the cards to be flexible even once the glue is dry.