(Close Window)
Topic: Ammar's Encores books?
Does anybody have these? What are in them. I've recently seen one on Ebay and have heard ABOUT them but have never seen them or the material in them.
I have all of them and they contain a good assortment of close-up material including stuff from other top magicians. A lot of the material may have been reprinted in his big magic book which I do not have. If you're into close up stuff you cannot go wrong with the encore series...if you can locate them. I bought mine long ago.
I also have his encore set. He was nice enough in 1980 tp sll me Encoe 3, when he only had a couple left.

I like his baseball card on dartboard routine. His stand up coin in bottle is good.

His Dunbury Delusion routine is well thought out.
I have encore 2 I think haven't looked in it for a few years. It contains some very nice routines. Each book is fairly slim, but contains a wealth of material IMO
Most of the material from the Encore series of lecture notes ended up in Ammar's big book. If you haven't seen his book, check that out first, you'll get more for your money.

Jeff