(Close Window)
Topic: Genii Magazine
OK, I have no idea where to post this, so thought here might as well do!

Anyone know what day of the month Genii is released? I subscribed at Blackpool, and it has been five weeks now, and I have not received my first copy. They gave me a copy there (with Jason Latimer on the cover), and I know this is the current issue.

Does anyone know when each issue comes out? (every four weeks, last day of the month, first Friday, etc., etc.)
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Mar 26, 2004 04:45PM)
Please have a look on http://www.geniimagazine.com and contact the publisher with your concerns.
Mine arrived today.
That's nothing I am still waiting on my subscription from 1994. They were always 2 to 6 months behind but 10 years is a bit much.

I wonder if Richard Kaufmann has brought it up to date.
You jest for sure. Kaufman has been as on time as clockwork.
I can attest for this. I live in France most often my issue arrive at the begining of the month. One time an issue didn't arrive for a reason I don't know (surely a post problem with a strike here) and they sent me a spare issue on the spot... Great service.
Eric
Whenn I was at the Desert Seminar in Vegas in January I purchased the Jan and Feb issue of Genii.

They have certainly improved their publishing and delivery times.

John
I subscribe via airmail and my issue is always punctual.
I received the April issue yesterday here in NYC. Always a treat.

Jack Shalom
I received mine Thursday
In the UK you can expect to receive your copy towards the end of each month. So, any day now, mine hasn't arrived yet either.

When you initially subscribe to the magazine you won't be sent an issue until the next one is sent out. It sounds like you may have subscribed just after an issue was sent out so your subscription won't kick in until the following month.
But as Jonathan says, contact the publisher if you're worried.