(Close Window)
Topic: Some busking videos in Olympia, Washington
I've started busking in Las Vegas in front of Cesear's Palace and haven't done so since moving back to Washington. It was like beginning again but it was fun. Here are a few clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xbg2S_eTxc&feature=youtu.be
Message: Posted by: Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse (May 1, 2017 08:43PM)
Thank you for posting that video. I really enjoyed watching it. Keep up the good work
Good stuff, thanks for sharing. remember to continue to build your crowd throughout your show. otherwise you will get peels and low hats...
Will do, my busking performances are few and far between but I'll definitely take that advice to heart
Thanks for posting... enjoyed it! Is Olympia a big busking town or is it a novelty there?

Gary
[quote]On May 4, 2017, Chatterbox41 wrote:
Thanks for posting... enjoyed it! Is Olympia a big busking town or is it a novelty there?

Gary [/quote]
Kinda novelty, has had its run of legal issues about busking but when there is a festival going on its okay to do. Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!
I enjoyed it very much, great work!
[quote]On May 4, 2017, Blindside785 wrote:
[quote]On May 4, 2017, Chatterbox41 wrote:

Gary [/quote]
Kinda novelty, has had its run of legal issues about busking but when there is a festival going on its okay to do. Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! [/quote]

Sounds like Atlanta... kind of a novelty here, although there are some areas where it seems to be gaining in popularity...

Gary