(Close Window)
Topic: It's me
Hi guys, my name is Tony. Thanks for letting me on here. It is very hard for me to find people to talk to, or ask questions to.

Even when I do come across something, there is so much mis-information out there, you take your life in your own hands sometimes.

I like metalism and geek magic. Just so you know, I can eat glass, lay on a bed of nails, do the human block-head and do a little fire eating. I'm not bragging, I'm sure a lot of people can do a lot more. Just want you to know that when I ask a strange question, I will respect the information shared with me and know the importance of training before rushing in and being dumb. Thanks guys and girls.
Welcome aboard, Tony.
You'll find plenty of members here willing to answer most of your questions.
So -- post away!
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Hi Tony,

You certainly have a few extraordinary skills there.

You'll find that there is a part of The Magic Cafe forums that fits your area of expertise precisely (check out the section entitled "Believe it or not...")

I look forward to reading your posts.

Regards,
Eric.
Welcome Friend Tony!

Glad you found this place, and I am sure that you'll find some here - interested and practicing just about every different kind of performing.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say!

BroDavid
Welcome to the Cafe, Tony. This is the perfect place for any questions you might have.

Cheers,
dchung
HI Tony,
welcome to the club!

There is a huge mass of great information here at The Magic Cafe and you'll find plenty of people willing to answer any questions you may have.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts, Tony.

---thor
Hi Tony,
welcome aboard, :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: The things you are doing are not uncommon for me, because my mentor-Dr. Morgan-was an Indian Fakir who was renown in many parts of the world. He did the same kind of things on a more dangerous scale.

Anyway, You will find lots of things to add to your treasure of knowledge here. Have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while meeting with the others.
:coffee: :coffee:
Sounds like you are going to be a great addition to the Cafe Community.

Welcome, and enjoy!
Hi Tony,

Welcome to The Cafe, have a cup of coffee! :coffee:
Welcome Tony :wavey:
Enjoy the Cafe' :)

Gio
Welcome Tony,

The Cafe is full of geeks whether they be card geeks, mental geeks or something else. You'll have no problem fitting right in here.

So make yourself at home, just don't walk around in only your underwear!

Great to have you join us!

Joe Marotta
Welcome Tony! You sound like another mentalcase... I mean mentalist... just kidding! Have fun and again welcome!

GlenD
Welcome to The Cafe, Tony. You'll find answers to all your questions here. Feel free to ask anytime.

Looking forward to your posts. Have a drink on me, while you're visiting. :pepsi:

Dave
Welcome to our magic family Tony, it's great to have you here!
:dancing:
You will love it here Tony...Welcome!

P.
Have a good time here.
Welcome to the Cafe

Have fun and enjoy yourself.

:coolspot: