(Close Window)
Topic: Transcend by Yarden Aviv
Hi everyone! This is my first post here on the Café..

I'm super excited to announce that my first contribution to the magic community
finally see the light of day!
For the past 2 years this is how I've been closing my "Ambitious Card Routine" (a trick with basically no real ending)
My goal was to create a killer visual ending that will both stick to the plot of the card keep raising to the top (cause lets face it, card to wallet is a great finale but has nothing to do with ambitious card..) and will leave you in an ending position where all the cards are in the box, letting the audience know you have finished.
The gimmick is super simple and easy to make,
everything can be examined before and after!
No threads, magnets, nothing to break, comfortable and easy to use so you can concentrate on your presentation.
And the best part: It's super cheap! So you can start doing it immediately!
Man, are you still reading this...?
Go check it out!
https://www.sansminds.com/product/transcend/

**A little note:
I perform for layman, not for magicians
So while creating the effect I concentrated on how to make it as practical as I can so I will be able to perform it in real life, therefore while it may not fool you it is guarantee to get unbelievable reactions from your audience (it gets more reactions than you think..)

Let me know what you guys think and if there are any questions I will be more than happy to answer :)
Looks good.
[quote]On May 28, 2017, Rizzo wrote:
Looks good. [/quote]
Thank you!
I have seen similar effects before but yours looks great! Will have to get this when I make my next magic purchase.
Looks Great I like the slow partial change then completly outside the card box !
Beautiful, visual, love it!
Wow they aren't even TRYING to hide the jump cut there. There is a key piece of info glaringly cut out. That's just dumb.
Simple gimmick and a good ambitious ending.
Very visual! Like it!
Thank you everyone for the nice comments!
I'm glad you liked my effect and I'll appreciate it if those of you who bought and enjoyed the trick could write a small review just to let me and the people here who're still on the fence know what you guys think of it.

Again, thank you all for the support
I really appreciate it

Yarden.
I bought it and agree with the online reviews at sansminds - it is a really strong, visual effect, and a lot easier to do than I thought. If you think this looks cool it is certainly worth the very small asking price.