(Close Window)
Topic: Amazing Silk Tray
Tommy James is at it again.
His Amazing Silk Tray is another wonderful silk trick that can be routine for both children and adults. This is a great prop. It can also be used with soft colored ropes for a blendo rope routine or even a cut and restored or blendo ribbon routine. I have quite a few ideas for this wonderful tray.
The set-up and working is quite easy to do. It is almost automatic in working and well worth the money.
Tricky Ricky
I have one, and I love it. It will be my second trick in all of my shows, leading to the "blowtube" trick or mis-made flag. Jim
Nice. https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=73
This is such a great prop. I bought a 17” laptop sleeve or case (which is actually 18” by 12.5” by 2”) to safely transport it.
I use this tray in conjunction with a sponge trick in which all three sponge balls disappear (I basically use routine from one of Tommy’s Birthday Show DVDs).
Thanks SO much guys!
Had this as soon as it came to the local magic shop. It was supposed to be a demo and I convinced the shop owner to let me buy it. Played with it a bunch but never put it on my show til this year. Wow ! So good. Used it as a running gag throughout and then at the end 3 silks appear. A quick juggle,then into a rip.apart bag to change it to The End silk. Been getting gasps when the silks appear.