(Close Window)
Topic: The Article by Looch
Ive just read that Looch is going to release his headline prediction soon through his www.readmymind.co.uk website. Im really looking forward to this and can't wait to get my hands on a copy as I know it will blow peoples minds. I remember reading about it on his blog http://looch.co.uk/the-prediction/ when he did what I think is the best headline prediction Id ever read about. He even had the police involved and had the prediction sealed and kept in an evidence room at a police station beforehand. The sealed envelope was opened by a journalist who then took out and read the predictions. This is going to be the must buy release of the year.
Is this the same one from "The Black Project"?
If nothing has changed since TBP, it should be the very same
Oh its changed ;)
It has indeed and well worth a gander.
I saw on your Read My Mind Facebook page that its built into a clipboard now, this is new isn't it and wasn't there when in the Black Project.
Hi Joel, yes it's been built into a custom made A5 style Clipboard.
Looch,

When is this being released?

Rodney
Hi rodney

I'm aiming for an August/Sep release

Many thanks
Hi Looch, Ive seen on your blog that you wrote this "With the latest development to ‘The Article’, the participant is now able to remove the prediction from inside the envelope themselves! " That sounded amazing! Now Ive seen the video for the load on the read my mind Facebook page that you put up the other day. It looks incredible, so clean. For those who are curious Ive put a link so you can find it easier (https://www.facebook.com/Readmymindltd/videos/1940388212911288/) I can't wait to get my hands on it when released. How is it progressing? It it still an August September release?
[quote]On Jul 7, 2017, joelclyne wrote:
Hi Looch, Ive seen on your blog that you wrote this "With the latest development to ‘The Article’, the participant is now able to remove the prediction from inside the envelope themselves! " That sounded amazing! Now Ive seen the video for the load on the read my mind Facebook page that you put up the other day. It looks incredible, so clean. For those who are curious Ive put a link so you can find it easier (https://www.facebook.com/Readmymindltd/videos/1940388212911288/) I can't wait to get my hands on it when released. How is it progressing? It it still an August September release? [/quote]

This looks so clean. please keep us posted on when it will be released.
Happy birthday, Looch!
Hi Looch, Ive seen on your blog that you wrote this "With the latest development to ‘The Article’, the participant is now able to remove the prediction from inside the envelope themselves! " That sounded amazing! Now Ive seen the video for the load on the read my mind Facebook page that you put up the other day. It looks incredible, so clean. For those who are curious Ive put a link so you can find it easier (https://www.facebook.com/Readmymindltd/videos/1940388212911288/) I can't wait to get my hands on it when released. How is it progressing? It it still an August September release? [/quote]

Hi Joel

All the video instructions have been filmed and we are still on schedule for Aug/Sep release mate!
[quote]On Jul 8, 2017, toniyammine wrote:

This looks so clean. please keep us posted on when it will be released. [/quote]

To be the first to know I recommend signing up to my mailing list: www.readmymind.co.uk

😄
The Article by Looch - A Review
After talking to Looch in PM's about this he very kindly sent me a preview release of The Article and I've been playing with it for a few weeks and here are my thoughts. I should say that I believe there will just be 100 made so if you were pondering of getting it, or had considered a purchasing a headline prediction type of effect at some point you had better aware of the size of the run as its sure to sell out!
Its has a very clean reveal and is easy to use and it looks stunning both as a device (as it looks very plain) and as a performance from an audience point of view.
Your revealed prediction is in an envelope taped on a sheet of paper clipped onto a clipboard which is sealed in a jiffy bag.
The awesome part is that the spectator can reach in and take the clipboard out of the jiffy bag themselves and you don't have to muck about with doing anything naughty as its being taken out. With all of those convincers in place. this will fool absolutely everyone that you show it to both magicians and laypeople.
The clipboard is made to a high standard. Its 16cm by 24 cm and fills well in a Jiffy bag size 3. Its custom milled and not cheap crappy plastic, this is built to last and has had a lot of thought put into it. Things like the rivets holding the clip part on protrude out the back because it makes it that much easier to pick it up if its lying on a table top, the clip part sits in a milled recess so the top runs inline with the board as well as a few other things that I can't tell you. These little details that make it a great product.
The online instructional video is really well filmed with clear explanations and running at just over 40 minutes, it looks very professional, filmed from a couple of angles and the audio especially is clear and not sounding like it’s recorded in a biscuit tin (which I hate) There is also going to be a PDF instruction. The instructions on setting it up, along with examples of usage and variations on the envelope idea are concise and shows the amount of thought that's gone into the presentation as well as the creation of the effect. Also don't think that you won't use it as you don't to TV/radio/media shows as was my first thoughts. It can be used in a parlour environment with the jiffy bag given to the host the week before. If the thought of doing a headline prediction worries you in case there is terrible news that day it could be used for predictions of the evenings events for a parlour show or use your local paper which generally has local news and not national news. Obviously I can't tell you too much about methods etc. however Looch has got a website readmymind.co.uk and a Facebook page - search Facebook for Read My Mind Ltd which is where you can find some videos of it in action including the load as well as order details. He's posted links further up this thread. He expects to be shipping next week. If you have read The Black Project then this is the one he used to fool the police with a few years ago.
The clipboard looks unusually thick...
Thanks for your feedback Joel, its much appreciated. The Article offers fantastic flexibility for performers wanting to either perform a Headline Prediction / Publicity Stunt or even a Confab or Climax to your parlour show. I release products that I myself have used and have worked with and want to be associated with my name, everything is done for a reason and looks like it does because it needs to be.

The Article will be released within 24hrs
Ordered this!
Thank you, I appreciate that. I'm confident you will love it!
I must admit I have never been disappointed with a looch release. Which reminds me I still have to finish the black project. Ok that's my weekend sorted!!

Mark
I purchased mine and I can't wait to have it. Once I played with it I will leave here my opinion. This is my first time purchasing a product by Looch, but after watching some videos of the handling and reading the review by Joelclyne, I'm pretty sure I will be more than satisfied. I'll let you all know!
Im having trouble trying to register. I put my name, email, password and click register but nothing happens
Hi Psy, not too sure tbh mate. They are selling like hot cakes so I don't think it's a website issue. Perhaps check your software? Clear your cache and try again? Make sure everything's up to date on your device? It's difficult to say from here :hmm:
This arrived yesterday and it's a thing of beauty.

The 'tool' itself is very-well made and should last a lifetime; sturdy, robust and utterly innocent-looking. It is not devlishly complex involving advanced micro-circuitry, which is a good thing. It is a great, reliable tool which you can depend on to facilitate miracles. The instruction video and pdf are eminently clear and cover everything you need to know. The thinking involved is clever and devious. I think you will find it hard to stifle a smile of smugness and satisfaction when you perform it when the job has been done! Like many mentalism effects, and many magic and sleight effects full-stop really, it is a bold method, but the main 'move' is almost not even a move in that it doesn't involve any unnatural bodily movement as you (or your audience-member) take out the clip-board with prediction attached to it. The ad copy is absolutely clear and honest - that is exactly what will happen in performance if you wish (you can take out the clip-board or she can with some care). You may have seen the brief video Looch did showing the load of the prediction and this is how smooth it is.

I haven't used it yet in performance but this is very simple to carry off.
There are other methods, of course, to achieve similar results and it is a great and perennial plot - Banachek's recent release, Luce Volpe had one a few years back etc. (or even a billet-knife anyone?) - but this release by Looch is so beautiful, simple, clean and effective that I can think of none better if you want to perform a 'headline prediction' sort of effect. Unless someone genuninely develops the power to predict the future, X-Man style, there will be always be some 'compromise' in creating the illusion of this ability, but this is the least compromised version I can think of. It can be used for the sort of prediction you can hand to someone, sealed, a week before a performance and then blow their socks off when they open it on the set day in your presentation (as Looch famously did), or instead you can use it for holding a prediction in full-view from the start of your show (hanging from ceiling etc.), in which you can reveal you predicted things which came up in the course of the show (as long as you can have a quick moment or two to jot relevant things down occasionally - should not be a problem and Looch covers how he does this). One can always nit-pick, and the only pedantic point I can think of at the moment is that a few more envelopes would have been nice. But this really is being pedantic.

Like anything, a tool is a tool, and your performance is what makes any effect/routine special. However, this is a tool for making miracles of a distinctively impressive sort - predictions. And what a tool it is. Thanks for releasing this Looch. A brilliant effect enabled by a wonderfully ingenious, elegantly simple, tool. If one is a professional 'mage' then I can see this paying back its investment many times over. It is ideally suitable for stage or publicity stunts, but could even be used in parlour sort of set-ups if managed right. Heck, a part-timer/hobbyist could even use it in their work-place for their colleagues for a special occasion or presentation.

So go and create wonders!

Very best,
Francis
Wow Francis!

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to me. :)
Hope mine arrives tomorrow! :)
Let me know when it does fella.

As of this moment, less than 30 remain
I have been doing in show predictions that reveal choices made before and after the interval and The Article is a perfect tool to achieve this. I have done headline predictions for years using a variety of methods including the Butter Tub method and variants of the Glass Box, but the Article is the cleanest and most innocent solution I have ever seen. Very impressed with Looch's thinking here. Stunning.
Received a couple of days ago...always supported Looch's work and will continue doing so... ingenious and how a quality product should be offered to the mentalism community.. with thought, care and tested in the real world. This is a gem guys, don't miss out... you will regret honestly. Congratulations Looch, never let your high standards drop!
This looks great, why only 100?
[quote]On Aug 21, 2017, DrTodd wrote:
I have been doing in show predictions that reveal choices made before and after the interval and The Article is a perfect tool to achieve this. I have done headline predictions for years using a variety of methods including the Butter Tub method and variants of the Glass Box, but the Article is the cleanest and most innocent solution I have ever seen. Very impressed with Looch's thinking here. Stunning. [/quote]

Thanks Todd, that means a lot coming from you. Looking forward to catching up soon.
[quote]On Aug 21, 2017, thethirteensteps wrote:
This looks great, why only 100? [/quote]

Each ones hand finished and made by myself, they are time consuming and I perform alot. The 100 edition is what I set out to make and keeping the batch low keeps it underground. I don't want every man and his dog doing it
;)
Hi there!

I got The Article a few days ago, and after reading the eBook and watching the online video, I was eager to try this wonderful prop.

I didn't use it yet in a live performance, I really want to feel comfortable with all the handling during the loads, but I wanted to share my satisfaction with the product with you all.

The idea is superb, the material is top quality and the possibilities are almost endless. I surprised myself sleepless, rolling in the bed because all the ideas and uses that I can imagine with The Article in my power, both as a prop for prediction stunts or for live stage performances.

The provided eBook is a must read before the watching the video, it really provides you with all the background you need to better understand The Article. Once you have read that, the video gives you wonderful ideas that you can play with until you got a couple that suit your performing style.

I am working in some handlings and ideas, but none of them would be possible without the work done by Looch. I am SO happy I decided to get mine before it was a sold out.

So, great job, Looch! Thank you very much!
Got mine today too. Very well done!

While the principle itself is not new, the way it is implemented, the details of it's workings and all the thought that has gone into it is very much unique and stands above anything else in it's class.

I am very much looking forward to giving this a go, and I know that I will feel very confident in the prop when I do. Everything about it says reliable.....

My one concern, that the clipboard looks unusually thick and not like anything I've seen in the real world, is mostly allayed with the board in hand as it's actually smaller than I thought it was (I was thinking it was letter sized) so the thickness is not as noticeable. I'm sure nobody will think anything of it.

Glad I pulled the trigger and I am happy to be one of the lucky few who get to use this!

Great job Looch!
What size is the prediction paper. Can it be anything that fits in the pay envelope?
I use #1 & #3 Size pay envelopes primarily but there is talk on the video and the FB owners page of people experimenting with other things to load. I like to use a blank white card for the #1 envelope and a folded piece of paper (quarters) in the #3 envelope
Wow, I've been struggling with the decision to buy this or not. I had little doubt given Looch's reputation that the quality is excellent, but frankly the price is a bit daunting for me at the moment.

Having said that, these reviews are making it awfully hard to resist. Need to go back and reexamine my budget.
What happens if the participant "keeps" the envelope and for some reason you never see them again? Can you easily make the gimmick again?
The envelope never comes off the clipboard. It is opened and the prediction is removed by a spectator.

Small tip for those that have it:

Using a #1 pay envelope, take a coin and trace a half circle on the facing side of lip of the envelope. Cut it out with an x-acto knife to create a little half moon so the prediction can be slid out with one finger rather than having to stick the fingers in the envelope.

Also, why not tape all the way around the edge of the clipboard? that way the paper won't flap around at all. Just a thought...
[quote]On Aug 23, 2017, Last Laugh wrote:
The envelope never comes off the clipboard. It is opened and the prediction is removed by a spectator.

Small tip for those that have it:

Using a #1 pay envelope, take a coin and trace a half circle on the facing side of lip of the envelope. Cut it out with an x-acto knife to create a little half moon so the prediction can be slid out with one finger rather than having to stick the fingers in the envelope.

Also, why not tape all the way around the edge of the clipboard? that way the paper won't flap around at all. Just a thought... [/quote]
Last Laugh, maybe these are tips you need to share on the FB group and not here.
Yeah fair - I just don't really use FB....
Quick message to those following the thread. I have less than 10 remaining and all orders made yesterday going forward wont be posted until Tuesday due to a performances over the weekend. Many thanks for your continued support, I am overwhelmed with how this has sold and I am so happy that everyone is enjoying it. The Owners group on FB is packed full of ongoing ideas by people. :D
This is, like all Looch's stuff, excellent. High quality prop which looks 'low-fi', if that makes sense! I don't think many people will be selling these once they've run out, so grab one while you can or seriously miss out.
Ordered mine. Question: Are the owners also happy with the teaching of how to "write down the choices live" and "get the small something to the big something"? Because this was something I did not like with the impossible envelope... Thanks.
[quote]On Aug 25, 2017, Withnail wrote:
This is, like all Looch's stuff, excellent. High quality prop which looks 'low-fi', if that makes sense! I don't think many people will be selling these once they've run out, so grab one while you can or seriously miss out. [/quote]

Thanks! I'm glad you like it 😀

A few people are asking how many are left and wether I will save them one. The answer is '2' remain on the stock inventory but I have a VERY small amount going to Germany for Mindsummit next month. First come first served people...
[quote]On Aug 25, 2017, GetMental64 wrote:
Ordered mine. Question: Are the owners also happy with the teaching of how to "write down the choices live" and "get the small something to the big something"? Because this was something I did not like with the impossible envelope... Thanks. [/quote]

Just to clear it up, The Article was never designed as a real time prediction. It was used as a publicity stunt prediction where the actual prediction could be composed at leisure. However having used it in both my Parlour & Stage Shows, it 100% CAN be used as a real time prediction but you yourself will have to put in the work to manufacture a moment into your show to do what's needed in regards to writing the prediction. I offer several solutions all of which have been tried and tested in real shows. However what might work for one person might not for another. It comes down to personal preference & style... plus the most important element, Practice !

Many thanks
The Article is ingenious.

As would be expected from Looch, every little detail has been carefully thought through.

After getting Banachek's Headline Prediction, I asked myself, "Do I really need The Article?" Well, no, I don't need it. But boy am I glad I bought it!

Incredibly deceptive way to do a prediction. Very well made device. If you can still get one, do it. You won't be disappointed.
I love this, it has solved a tiny problem I was having with a particular routine and massively improves it at the same time.

Mark
Thanks guys, it sold out a few days ago. The private owners group on FB has some brilliant ideas that people are sharing from all over the world. don't forget to check it out if you own this. Details can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/Readmymindltd/
Hi..I ordered one a week or so ago. I think I got a Conf Email but nothing more.. So it will just arrive at some point? Or will I get a shipping email and tracking #?

Thanks!
Im sure if Looch releases another 100 gimmicks, they will be sold very fast as well with all these great reviews
[quote]On Aug 30, 2017, Kuroth wrote:
Hi..I ordered one a week or so ago. I think I got a Conf Email but nothing more.. So it will just arrive at some point? Or will I get a shipping email and tracking #?

Thanks! [/quote]

Hi

Pm me your order # and I'll get your tracking number

Kind regards
[quote]On Aug 30, 2017, Psy wrote:
Im sure if Looch releases another 100 gimmicks, they will be sold very fast as well with all these great reviews [/quote]

I hope he doesn't release another 100, as it stands I'm not entirely happy that there are another 99 people out there with this. This was one of my best purchases in a very long time.

Mark
I hope he does another small run as I missed out due to pay issues.
Based on the very positive feedback from people who bought The Article and how quickly it sold out, I predict there will be a second run, or a version 2 at some point.
Version 2 would be a surprise as I'm not sure how you could improve on this.

Mark
I have said all along that the only way another batch would be made is if there was an overwhelming demand for one. I wouldn't be able to make them in small runs as I have to purchase large quantities of materials @ wholesale.
:)
Could someone suggest a good choice for a bubble envelope in the US? Preferably Amazon?
I would be interested in a second batch release. Im sure you can sell another 100 easily
I totally missed this somehow... Looch, any thoughts on a second run??

Eli
Like I said above, It's something that I would consider if there was overwhelming response. I need to buy materials at wholesale so would need a large amount of people interested!

On a side note did anyone see Oz Pearlman perform with it on National TV last week?
Oz Pearlmans performance could be now a good marketing tactic to get even more people to buy a new batch
Yep! Seen it, Loved it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaTH5MDxTUY
Great performance by Oz! Awesome method by Looch :)
Congratulations! 'The Article' is now mentioned in a youtube comment. -.-
I think we might have to go back to the days of only offering bad line drawings of an effect in a catalogue, so random people can't expose mentalism products on youtube!
[quote]On Oct 17, 2017, Martin Pulman wrote:
I think we might have to go back to the days of only offering bad line drawings of an effect in a catalogue, so random people can't expose mentalism products on youtube! [/quote]

I agree.

Sleepy
[quote]On Oct 11, 2017, otreboR wrote:
Yep! Seen it, Loved it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaTH5MDxTUY [/quote]

Ouch! Those who know...will know what I mean....
[quote]On Oct 11, 2017, otreboR wrote:
Yep! Seen it, Loved it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaTH5MDxTUY [/quote]
Nice video edit!
No edit!

Oz did a great job with the exception of Post it glue on the flap :lol:
How much is this and where can we order it?
[quote]On Nov 30, 2017, MT wrote:
How much is this and where can we order it? [/quote]
limited, now sold out.
second-hand market
I've seen a couple.
Second hand? Where?
[quote]On Nov 30, 2017, Psy wrote:
Second hand? Where? [/quote]
you have to find someone who wants to sell. Maybe post a wtb in the for sale section.
[quote]On Oct 19, 2017, Looch wrote:
No edit!

Oz did a great job with the exception of Post it glue on the flap :lol: [/quote]

hahaha only noticed that on the second watch
[quote]On Dec 2, 2017, Lancy wrote:
No edit!

Oz did a great job with the exception of Post it glue on the flap :lol: [/quote]

hahaha only noticed that on the second watch [/quote]

It seem's easy to avoid that flash..
[quote]On Dec 4, 2017, thomasP wrote:
[quote]On Dec 2, 2017, Lancy wrote:
No edit!

hahaha only noticed that on the second watch [/quote]

It seem's easy to avoid that flash.. [/quote]

i think as looch said above there is a solution, he did well to flash so little with the host looking closely from the rear view in my opinion
[quote]On Oct 11, 2017, elimagic wrote:
I totally missed this somehow... Looch, any thoughts on a second run??

Eli [/quote]
In case I get it right: Looch is working on a 2.0 Version of the article :)
Correct. He has confirm this but most likely looking at a summer/fall release.

-Eli
[quote]On Feb 12, 2018, elimagic wrote:

-Eli [/quote]

That’s not what he told me on fb.
He hasn’t even made the prototype yet and it may not even be released.
[quote]On Feb 12, 2018, reignofsound wrote:
[quote]On Feb 12, 2018, elimagic wrote:

-Eli [/quote]

That’s not what he told me on fb.
He hasn’t even made the prototype yet and it may not even be released. [/quote]

Prototype picture was posted today. It’s coming... eventually
Another Oz Pearlman video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6grvoND6ME&t=110s

Using TKO would probably have been a better option.
[quote]On Apr 8, 2018, otreboR wrote:
Another Oz Pearlman video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6grvoND6ME&t=110s

Using TKO would probably have been a better option. [/quote]

Yes he looked as if he was struggling with the load in this one. On the instructional video we recommend the UCCU but most certainly the TKO would work too. For those who are scratching their head reading this, you still need 'The Article' but can use one of the recommended products in the last sentence to help facilitate loading your 'prediction' from your body without any suspicious or un-natural moves. 100% recommended if you use 'The Article'

On a side note, I am currently manufacturing a batch of 50 'The Article v2.0' that are scheduled to be released before Christmas. These will be larger clipboards and 33% slimmer.
:yippee:
I cannot rave enough about Looch's The Article v2.0

I knew prior exactly what to expect - and this iteration does not disappoint one bit. It exceeds all expectations.

For a prediction type effect, I prefer this as a mentalist over No Brainer (which I also have).

Article is far more organic. Far less proppy.

I would rate this 5 stars. Great teaching video & materials - totally pro. Kudos to you Looch.
Thanks Brett :)

I'm receiving lots of messages about how to buy The Article v2 so instead of answering individually I thought it better to make a statement here and hopefully everyone will see it. The Article v2 are being made in batches of 50, the first batch was released a few weeks ago and sold out over night. I currently have approx 120 people waiting on the next batch of 50 via an opt in page, which will be released in early 2019. I don't frequent the Café as much as I used to so the majority of my communication is done through the social media channels of my company; Read My Mind Ltd. https://m.facebook.com/Readmymindltd/

I doubt there will be a general release at present because the demand is far outweighing the supply. You can of course opt in on our page but there will be no guarantee you'll be on the next batch. It will simply give you 24hrs early notice of its availability and will be first come first served.

I hope that helps clear up questions

Kind regards and thank you!
Second batch of 50 now available:

https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
[quote]On Dec 18, 2018, Looch wrote:
Thanks Brett :)

I'm receiving lots of messages about how to buy The Article v2 so instead of answering individually I thought it better to make a statement here and hopefully everyone will see it. The Article v2 are being made in batches of 50, the first batch was released a few weeks ago and sold out over night. I currently have approx 120 people waiting on the next batch of 50 via an opt in page, which will be released in early 2019. I don't frequent the Café as much as I used to so the majority of my communication is done through the social media channels of my company; Read My Mind Ltd. https://m.facebook.com/Readmymindltd/

I doubt there will be a general release at present because the demand is far outweighing the supply. You can of course opt in on our page but there will be no guarantee you'll be on the next batch. It will simply give you 24hrs early notice of its availability and will be first come first served.

I hope that helps clear up questions

Kind regards and thank you! [/quote]

if you had 120 people waiting for this batch, why to post it here? have a good sale..
I suppose that not everyone on the waiting list will actually buy it.
[quote]On Feb 10, 2019, aligator wrote:
I suppose that not everyone on the waiting list will actually buy it. [/quote]

This! You should see the statistics of the average number of people that even open the emails. Plus there are many who will have missed the sign up list and are still interested in the item. We let them know both in email and our FB page and also on here as between all 3 we maximise our voice. There are just 5 left of this batch, thank you all for your ongoing support!
[quote]On Feb 18, 2019, Looch wrote:
[quote]On Feb 10, 2019, aligator wrote:
I suppose that not everyone on the waiting list will actually buy it. [/quote]

This! You should see the statistics of the average number of people that even open the emails. Plus there are many who will have missed the sign up list and are still interested in the item. We let them know both in email and our FB page and also on here as between all 3 we maximise our voice. There are just 5 left of this batch, thank you all for your ongoing support! [/quote]

Facebook pixel the article sales page > build a custom audience based on the peeps that visit this page > remarket them with ads.

Also, just in case you haven’t already done it, upload your email list to Facebook and show them ads as well. Both of the above means minimal spend on ads to reach the most interested people.
Hello,
I just received The Article 2.0 and I wondered if this is normal to not have the envelope in the package?
If I'm correct the video says 'the envelope we provide you' so I'm confused.
You’re watching the instructional video for v1, which came with a small Manila envelope. Watch the v2 instructional video underneath it. V2 focuses on loading full pages as oppose to small envelopes. You can of course still load smaller envelopes etc if you so wish.
[quote]On Feb 27, 2019, Looch wrote:
You’re watching the instructional video for v1, which came with a small Manila envelope. Watch the v2 instructional video underneath it. V2 focuses on loading full pages as oppose to small envelopes. You can of course still load smaller envelopes etc if you so wish. [/quote]

Thank you so much for your fast answer. As the second video says to look at the first, I thought the V2 would include the envelope as well.

The quality of the clipboard is awesome. I'm very happy with this purchase.
I’m glad you are liking it! This batch has also sold out now. We are currently developing an add on product that should be available later in the year which will elevate The Article even further for the solo performer. The goal is to creat a live prediction system that can be performed completely alone with the same kind of ‘impossible’ feeling as the Malloy Prediction.

Be sure to add yourself to the Facebook owners group
For owners of 'The Article' (both versions) please check your email inboxes. (For original purchasers only)