(Close Window)
Topic: In a Flash by Felix Bodden - SansMinds
Hi Lads,

Has anyone watched this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLnhhIXTQ1Y

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!
Looks great! They could've chosen a name not synonymous with a Jay Sankey trick... but hey!

//Dan
Interesting that's it's a digital download so would like to know how much DIY is involved.
I have it.

The gimmick will take you about 25 mins to construct using common materials most magicians already own.

it is a combination of two previous card gimmicks into one.

The resulting card is 4 cards thick- and the standard lighting considerations apply.

It is good for camera- but not for the real world.
Hey! Felix Bodden here. I love good visual magic that's why I created In a Flash, if you liked what you saw on the trailer it looks exactly like that in real life.

Thanks for the support Fatgumbo and as you said the gimmick is indeed 4 cards thick but if you use it correctly (at the right angle) spectators won't notice a thing. Also, when constructing your gimmick it's better to use brand new cards.

If you guys have any questions please let me know.

Cheers!
[quote]On Aug 20, 2017, dyoung wrote:
Looks great! They could've chosen a name not synonymous with a Jay Sankey trick... but hey!

//Dan [/quote]

Especially when it's a VERY famous effect from Sankey :(
Hello! Just wanted to let you guys know that a Pre-made gimmick is now included! Buy it now while supplies last.

https://www.sansminds.com/product/in-a-flash/

Have a good day :)
Very beautiful effect.

Too bad for me that theres is no gimmick for 25$. Donít want to waste time to make a not very good one .
So got this with the pre-made gimmick, thought it best to look at the video before I started messing about with it. First attempt at using and it broke, and you don't get any extra el****c t****d with which to repair it. Great............

//Dan
[quote]On Nov 2, 2017, dyoung wrote:
So got this with the pre-made gimmick, thought it best to look at the video before I started messing about with it. First attempt at using and it broke, and you don't get any extra el****c t****d with which to repair it. Great............

//Dan [/quote]

Not unusual for sansmind.