(Close Window)
Topic: X by James Conti
Message: Posted by: Titanas (Sep 1, 2017 02:00PM)
Magic from Holland has released some really cool magic.
I feel that they are becoming a great source of new magic effects.
Their latest offer is very visual and looks like a camera trick.
Have a look guys!

More info
http://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=60346


Best regards,
Titanas
Message: Posted by: Dominic Reyes (Sep 1, 2017 02:00PM)
I love how easily X can be adapted. When I saw the wedding rings linking presentation… nice... exactly what I need for wedding exhibitions...

MoM have it on the site now with FREE worldwide shipping.

here: https://www.magicshop.co.uk/x-james-conti

It’s expected to release on September 11th

Hope this helps
Dominic
Message: Posted by: James Conti (Sep 1, 2017 08:53PM)
Hey guys! Magic from Holland and myself are extremely proud of X! I'm here to answer any questions you may have :)
Message: Posted by: magic in mind (Sep 3, 2017 01:57PM)
Yeh sure how does it work
Message: Posted by: James Conti (Sep 3, 2017 08:13PM)
[quote]On Sep 3, 2017, magic in mind wrote:
Yeh sure how does it work [/quote]

I wish I knew that too! ;)
How about you pick it up and tell me!
Message: Posted by: dr_catman (Sep 10, 2017 02:37AM)
[quote]On Sep 3, 2017, James Conti wrote:
[quote]On Sep 3, 2017, magic in mind wrote:
Yeh sure how does it work [/quote]

I wish I knew that too! ;)
How about you pick it up and tell me! [/quote]

I just might have to pick this up. Can the final card by examined by the spectator?
Message: Posted by: James Conti (Sep 10, 2017 07:54PM)
[quote]On Sep 10, 2017, dr_catman wrote:
[quote]On Sep 3, 2017, James Conti wrote:
[quote]On Sep 3, 2017, magic in mind wrote:
Yeh sure how does it work [/quote]

I wish I knew that too! ;)
How about you pick it up and tell me! [/quote]

I just might have to pick this up. Can the final card by examined by the spectator? [/quote]

Due to the simple handling of the routine, the card can be handed out for examination by the spectator immediately after the reveal and can be kept as a souvinear if they wish :)
I hope you enjoy X!
Message: Posted by: dr_catman (Sep 10, 2017 09:01PM)
[quote]On Sep 10, 2017, James Conti wrote:
[quote]On Sep 10, 2017, dr_catman wrote:
[quote]On Sep 3, 2017, James Conti wrote:
[quote]On Sep 3, 2017, magic in mind wrote:
Yeh sure how does it work [/quote]

I wish I knew that too! ;)
How about you pick it up and tell me! [/quote]

I just might have to pick this up. Can the final card by examined by the spectator? [/quote]

Due to the simple handling of the routine, the card can be handed out for examination by the spectator immediately after the reveal and can be kept as a souvinear if they wish :)
I hope you enjoy X! [/quote]

Sounds awesome. Thanks heaps James
Message: Posted by: King14 (Sep 11, 2017 09:48AM)
Can the changed card be handed out without any cleanup as this will be the first thing a spectator will want to examine. Thanks for any info.
Message: Posted by: James Conti (Sep 11, 2017 07:22PM)
[quote]On Sep 11, 2017, King14 wrote:
Can the changed card be handed out without any cleanup as this will be the first thing a spectator will want to examine. Thanks for any info. [/quote]

The changed card is cleaned up immediately in the routine taught, lightning fast. Nothing palmed away, weird movements, etc... its natural and as fast as lighting.
Message: Posted by: jugagien (Sep 12, 2017 02:21PM)
How durable are the gimmicks?
Are there any thread / f*ap involved?
Are the gimmicks come premade and no arts/crafts involved?

Thanks!
Message: Posted by: tophatter (Sep 13, 2017 03:02AM)
DL then hand it out that's what it looks like to me hopefully no E******S
Message: Posted by: James Conti (Sep 13, 2017 06:19PM)
[quote]On Sep 12, 2017, jugagien wrote:
How durable are the gimmicks?
Are there any thread / f*ap involved?
Are the gimmicks come premade and no arts/crafts involved?

Thanks! [/quote]

Hey, I can't go into the method on this forum obviously, but it's a very simplistic and durable gimmick.
There's absolutely no reason the premade gimmick won't last you for a very long time!
If something ever happens, you are taught in the download how to make a new gimmick, as well as receiving the supplies necessary in the box!
James
Message: Posted by: TuneHV (Sep 14, 2017 03:36PM)
Magic World just posted a very positive review of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro2ayKTxQl8

Nice work James, it looks great!
Message: Posted by: Kaan (Sep 27, 2017 06:28AM)
Hi everyone

here is my review of X by James Conti.
It is a little late but still worth sharing :)
Hope it helps!


[Youtube]XJ9-EWpROAU[/youtube]


Best,
Kaan