(Close Window)
Topic: Newest Tenyo Elite Item almost here!
Great news TE fans!

Our latest [url=http://www.tenyoelite.com]Tenyo Elite[/url] trick is almost here!

While I can't announce the name of the trick yet, I can tell you that it has recently been approved (for us to start production) by Tenyo of Japan! In fact Mr. Suzuki of Tenyo of Japan told us it was gorgeous and the best one of our [url=http://www.tenyoelite.com]Tenyo Elite[/url] series yet! I'm excited!

Stay tuned, we will be making the official announcement and taking orders soon!

P.

---
Stellar news! Can you tell us if it's a Mr. Suzuki san effect?
Any update?
Hey All,

Yes we are getting ready to make our announcement very soon, stay tuned.
Is it very soon yet? ;)
It's passed very soon!
The excitement mounts!
Lol, yeah well Rob (Eddie Garland) did our demo video for the new release, so he already knows!

In all seriousness, thank you for your patience. As you may know doing these [url=http://www.tenyoelite.com]Tenyo Elite[/url] releases requires [i]quite the process[/i] to get them to market. Anyway, very soon is here. Our projection of the release is this Tuesday/Wednesday. Thatís when we will make the announcement and begin to take orders. Thank you All again for your time and patience.

P.
:applause:
Excellent!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
Cool! I can't wait!

R.
Oh boy oh boy. I do believe in [url=http://www.tenyoelite.com]Tenyo Elite[/url]. I do believe in [url=http://www.tenyoelite.com]Tenyo Elite[/url].
Hi Everybody! The new [url=http://www.tenyoelite.com]Tenyo Elite[/url] trick is [url=http://www.tenyoelite.com]here![/url]

Please visit [url=http://www.tenyoelite.com]our website[/url] for details or for ordering!

Thanks All!

:-)
P.
Demo?
[youtube]_gXkRQQJ7i4[/youtube]

P.

---
'Not a bad handling! Thank-you for sharing the demo and much success with your sales.

Julie
Nice routine Peter. I wonder if it would be even stronger with Phase II coming first? Introducing the base as a way to ensure more isolation of the props, and less handling by the performer?
I'm not familiar with this trick, but when the chain is dropped in I felt like it didn't drop down. Can you show the chain is actually below the key hole before it is inserted?
Lifting up on the chain after the key is inserted lifts the entire unit and demonstrates that the chain is under the key.
[b]Joshua Barrett[/b] said; "[i]I'm not familiar with this trick, but when the chain is dropped in I felt like it didn't drop down. Can you show the chain is actually below the key hole before it is inserted?[/i]"

Josh, sorry that you know nothing about one of Tenyo's classic effects - that's really too bad because It's a great trick and that's one of the reasons we chose to make it part of our [url=http"//www.tenyoelite.com]Tenyo Elite[/url] line.

I've personally performed this trick hundreds of times and received great responses from spectators who were truly amazed and entertained - as have thousands of other magicians performing this great Tenyo classic of magic. Not once has anyone asked me to prove if the chain is really below the key. That is something only a jaded magician would ask.

The bottom line is this; Either you're a big Tenyo fan, love their effects and collect [url=http://www.tenyoelite.com]Tenyo Elite[/url] versions or you are not, pretty simple really. You've never heard of this trick until now so obviously you're not a hardcore Tenyo collector and that's okay - not everyone is suppose to be. ;)

---
Not hardcore no, but I have over 30 tenyo items, with boxes and it's the only kinda magic I "collect". I only brought up my impression (never having seen the trick before) because I am a potential consumer. Question answered. thanks
You are most welcome good sir. ;)
Thank you Julie, and Wizard of Oz.

Wizard of Oz, yeah I thought that at first too, but you know after trying this on lay people dozens of times now, the second phase gets gasps! The chain now penetrates not just the key, but the key and both wooden plates in a spectatorís hands!! Thus a bigger feat than the first phase.

I also believe that the spectators are still thinking about what they just saw in the first phase, that it makes it much easier to confuse them during the second phase, not to mention adding the volunteer and getting them involved for the second round also adds to the performance.

But Honestly when performed correctly they are both very strong and very visual moments of magic for a lay person. I donít think you can go wrong with either phase as the opener.

I might also add that for the demo video we also followed the inventor Toru Suzukiís original routine and plot as performed on Tenyoís original demo video, and this is how I personally perform it too, but thatís just me.

P.
I have tried emailing you to the address in your website as well as the sales address included on my Paypal receipt. After several days no one has returned the email and the ďsalesĒ email bounced back to me immediately. Can you please let me know how to contact someone about my order at an address that functions and will be responded to? Thanks.
Sorry, we were having email issues. We think itís resolved, I also sent you a Pm.
Thanks!
Thank you for your help Peter.
I love Tenyo Elite. Keep up the good work gentlemen.
Guessing this is not shipping out in December. Any updated shipping?
Hi cbusch55,

Yes sorry for the short delay. The product was completed weeks ago, but at the last minute, we lost our Translator (responsible for translating the instructions from English to Japanese). We since hired a new translation company but they were not quite as fast as our original translator. Anyway to make a long story short, the translation has been completed and the instruction booklets are now in print and are to be completed next week. The scheduled shipping date is Thursday Jan 11th. Again we apologize for the short delay and thank you for your understanding.

:-)
Thanks for the update. Something to look forward to in the newcyear
Very nice looking version!

I hadn't seen this trick until just recently (and only on video), and at first I was totally fooled by it. I guess that says more about me (lack of experience) than the trick, but when it finally dawned on me, it struck me what a great idea this is.

I'm not that sold on phase 2, though. To wrap the chain convincingly doesn't look easy, at least not without a great deal of practice.
[quote]On Jan 1, 2018, Peter Loughran wrote:
Hi cbusch55,

Yes sorry for the short delay. The product was completed weeks ago, but at the last minute, we lost our Translator (responsible for translating the instructions from English to Japanese). We since hired a new translation company but they were not quite as fast as our original translator. Anyway to make a long story short, the translation has been completed and the instruction booklets are now in print and are to be completed next week. The scheduled shipping date is Thursday Jan 11th. Again we apologize for the short delay and thank you for your understanding.

:-) [/quote]

Hey Peter, were you able to get these out today as planned?
Hey Wiz,

Sorry for the late reply, I had the flu last week and I was out of commission.
But Iím happy to report that All orders have been shipped out.

Thanks for the support and enjoy your new Tenyo Elite Item everyone. :-)

P.
Fantastic!!! A second Christmas!
Anyone get thiers yet?
Not me.
Keep in mind if shipped from Canada will take a little more time.
Received my Magic Door today. Had a chance to try the first part. Work like a charm. Wasnít expecting it. Will try the second part later.

Nice work.
Glad you liked it - Enjoy! :)
Arrived today, nice! I love Tenyo Elite.
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback guys!

P.
I am surprised that no reviews have been posted yet... Anybody?

R.