(Close Window)
Topic: A stage production idea that might be handy for you!
Hello Everyone!

Long time back I was playing around with an idea for stage production of an assistant BUT wanted the method to be as simple as possible.

This idea was one of my favorite and wanted to share it with you all. Hope you guys like it and use it.

https://youtu.be/S0F-ykagz5M

Thx
M.
I like it! I'll use it, but without standing in front; maybe two people off to each side, or raise the curtain with a rope from the flies. Imagine this with several such tables across the otherwise empty stage, and several people appearing on them all at once. Great opener!
Thanks so much for sharing this Manoj, the use of the second step is inspired. I will definitely be building this in the future. Might I suggest a plastic pipe with a couple of short vertical handles in the top hem of the curtain. After it is raised the assistant could hold it in position allowing the magician to walk away (a mystery in itself), then on cue she drops the cloth giving a very fast and clean appearance.
My opinion -- good illusion -- BIUT - Never, Never NEVER turn your back on the audience. Takes planning and thought -- but makes you a pro.