(Close Window)
Topic: What effect/book or DVD that you initially overlooked?
I revisited my mentalism and magic books/DVD from time to time.
Sometimes I find treasures that I initially overlooked but proved to be very amazing effects once I perform them.
Maybe you initially think this would not play well,but later you perform it and the response of the audiences were great.
I now could improve many effects (aka on steroid versions of the original effects) due to my expirence grows in life and mentalism.
Recently I found out that many Jay Sankey's routines were actually quite strong for lay audiences.
Although Jay Sankey is not considered as a "mentalist",and his product did not sold as high priced mentalism secrets.
But the CP ratio of his products is actually quite high.
"22blowhead" is my favorite.

Please share the items that you initially overlooked,and you think you should have perform this earlier.
Thank you~
I bought Earbuds by Adam Wilber some time ago and just put it aside because I didn't have r****r c****t. I rediscovered it lately and its great. I recommend it to all card magicians.
[quote]On Sep 20, 2017, lukkudlek wrote:
I bought Earbuds by Adam Wilber some time ago and just put it aside because I didn't have r****r c****t. I rediscovered it lately and its great. I recommend it to all card magicians. [/quote]
I think you're posting in the wrong forum.
[quote]On Sep 20, 2017, Martin Pulman wrote:
[quote]On Sep 20, 2017, lukkudlek wrote:
I bought Earbuds by Adam Wilber some time ago and just put it aside because I didn't have r****r c****t. I rediscovered it lately and its great. I recommend it to all card magicians. [/quote]
I think you're posting in the wrong forum. [/quote]

Sorry if I am. Im pretty new here.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic,sincerely~