(Close Window)
Topic: Xeno Lite - Reveal someone's star sign for FREE
Here's a little freebie for you all called "Xeno Lite".

Xeno Lite lets you reveal a spectator's star sign.

The spectator doesn't type anything in, nor do they tap their screen. Yet, you receive a peek of their star sign.

Xeno Lite is well-suited as a pre-show method - the spectator can [i]promise[/i] that they didn't write anything down, draw anything, nor type what they were thinking of.

Xeno Lite uses only a spectator's own phone - you can use it even if your phone isn't with you!

What's more, Xeno Lite is [b]absolutely free[/b]!

* Works with any borrowed, modern smartphone.
* You never touch their phone.
* No accomplice required.
* No memory work needed.
* Perfect as a pre-show method.

Xeno Lite's instructions can be found here, and are absolutely free:
[url=http://marc.ph/xeno]http://marc.ph/xeno[/url]

Thanks !
Too good to be true... Unfortunatly, it's in English and not in French...

Very good idea...
Hwy ! I tried playing with it a few timws yet every timr when you scroll back it automaticly shows the starsign , so the laymen sees that one he chose.
any fiz for that? using galaxy s7 tried different browsers(firefox/chrome)
Wow... seems crazy!
[quote]On Dec 18, 2017, amirb401 wrote:
Hwy ! I tried playing with it a few timws yet every timr when you scroll back it automaticly shows the starsign , so the laymen sees that one he chose.
any fiz for that? using galaxy s7 tried different browsers(firefox/chrome) [/quote]

This is also happening on my note 10 plus
The free app is no longer available. But a search on the APP store will take you to the newer version of this. It is awesome !
[quote]On May 23, 2020, ParkinT wrote:
The free app is no longer available. But a search on the APP store will take you to the newer version of this. It is awesome ! [/quote]

Thanks! It's certainly still available, and still works well. It doesn't work on [i]every[/i] device, but if you borrow an iPhone you'll be fine.

But indeed, it's not as fully featured as the full thing, which will work on every modern device.