(Close Window)
Topic: Stars of Mentalism
Lee Earle has a fantastic new project! https://starsofmentalism.wordpress.com/

First Episode: John Riggs

Wonderful stories, wisdom and ideas from a fantastic author and thinker.
Riggs is starting to look like Eugene Burger.
It's amazing!
Best 5 dollars I ever spent.
Awesome, thanks for the tip off!
Great interview! Thank you Pablo for providing the link
Thanks for the link.
This will more than likely become a classic and a continuation of Conversations with Mentalist. I look forward to it.
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Jan 15, 2018 02:21PM)
Does the video have an expiry date, or once you buy can you view anytime that you want?
I was wondering the same as I remember reading it was only up for 2 weeks. Could anyone clarify if there become archives or downloads?
It I recall correctly, Lee says in the trailer one month.
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Jan 17, 2018 11:37AM)
Thanks. Not sure if that makes any sense though. Why when you purchase it can you not just log in and view it anytime you want.
If you use Firefox and a suitable add-on from their official site, you can download pretty much any streaming content you might buy...

It's legal, don't worry...
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Jan 17, 2018 11:42AM)
I didn't know that, thanks.
Absolutly fantastic! Thank you very much.
[quote]On Jan 17, 2018, IAIN wrote:
If you use Firefox and a suitable add-on from their official site, you can download pretty much any streaming content you might buy...

It's legal, don't worry... [/quote]

Is it the download flash and video extension or something else?
Itll be either a plug in, or an add on for the firefox browser, you'll have to search through Mozilla/Firefox's site and look for a video downloader....read the reviews first though and pick a good one...

I use Edge as my browser at the moment so can't recommend one specifically...
Anyone know who some of the upcoming guests are? Is Larry Becker on the list?
[quote]On Jan 17, 2018, IAIN wrote:
I use Edge as my browser at the moment so can't recommend one specifically... [/quote]

Not to change the subject but if you can possibly get off the Edge and on to another browser it would be good. Microsoft with Win10 did something very sneaky. They gave away the OS without full discloser. Hidden within the OS are bots that communicate with company everything you do with your computer. Not only your online behavior but what you do at home or in the office through Cortana. The "listening" that goes on in the background of the OS is not only spying but targeting everything you do and keeping a record of it for advertising and government purposes. This isn't conspiracy theory nonsense it's fact https://www.computerworld.com/article/3106863/microsoft-windows/cortana-the-spy-in-windows-10.html Even if you turn Cortana off the bots are still hard at work collecting data and reporting back to Microsoft.

But what does this have to do with Edge? It's part of Win10 right? What do you think given the truth about the system it's doing? https://betanews.com/2016/01/30/stop-using-microsoft-edges-inprivate-mode-if-you-value-your-privacy/ There is much you can do even in the Win 10 environment to combat the bots but all counter measures need a layered defense strategy to work. I don't want to hijack the thread but if anybody is interested I have a series of things you can do.

Back on topic and sorry for the departure. Security is just something I'm passionate about.
2nd one: Paul Draper

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/pauldraperinterview