(Close Window)
Topic: Coral Castle
I have been transfixed on Coral Castle outside of Miami for over forty years, as you may know this amazing structure was built by Edward Leedskalnin. Ed was an immigrant from Latvia weighing in at a mere 99 pounds and just over five feet tall. It is almost impossible to image this man singlehandedly cut the slabs of forty ton coral, positioned them and carved it....yet he did. I have followed this amazing man and his accomplishments for many years, reading first hand accounts, books, etc. It seems an equally brilliant man has solved this mystery...even using items still onsightvat the castle. If you are interested in this topic the attahed video is a must see:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nOoCuDnmtyM

Chuck
Message: Posted by: MentalistCreationLab (Jan 25, 2018 05:24PM)
Remember the place where it stands today is the second location. He moved it there from the first location in one night. Cool place lots of connections to the solar alignments and other things. I was there early last year.
Yes, you are correct. Ed was beat up by local ruffians and decided to move the castle about ten miles away. After his death I believe his nephew inherited everything, in a tin box he found Ed's life savings of thirty 100 bills. Ed made money from giving tours in the castle and the sale of his pamphlets and a few thin books he wrote. These books and pamphlets ( reproductions ) are currently for sale on the Coral Castle website, I would strongly suggest purchasing these. One is on the subject of Magnetic Current....this all fits in with the above video I linked. Several of his machines were hand wound coils, solinoids, motor driven cutters, primitive Reed switches, etc...all powered by car batteries wired in parallel.
Just when I thought I knew every American oddity, another shows up. Thanks Chuck! I had no idea.

Another one for the bucket list!
Ha! No problem....weird things seem to find me.