(Close Window)
Topic: Best 'In the Spectator Hand Effects'
Further to the topic in The Workers (CARDS), would like to get your advice (and maybe build up here a list) on In the Spec HAnds effects.

- Bounce no bounce
- Changing coins
- Vodoo smoke
- Bill to sugar
- sponge balls
Add on :
- coin to watch
- coin s flight
- cockroach to back of hand
Double cross end permanently in the end of your spectator. Bare could be in this category too.
I have several effects ending with a "vanish to empty"in a spectator's hand,
but given that many notable magicians say this is impossible, I will not list them.

There is also a many finger ring effects that happen in their hands.

"Changing coins" could include both "Color changes" and "Transpositions" and "multiply or reduce" either size or quantity

Many mental magic/mentalism effects are specific as to "in their hand."

I would suggest that any complete list should embrace the concept that "in their hand" is different from "not in yours"
I do 2 card monte, it kills.
Hello,

sponge balls are great. Double cross works fine. I haven't try it but I think that a deck of card changing into an omnideck would be strong.
Aslo, Gaston Quieto has a ring on spectator's finger which should just kill. He explains it in his penguin lecture.
Sponge balls.
Scotch & Soda (as one example of coin transpo mentioned above)
Bill Tube
Some effects not mentioned yet are Ash/Lipstick to Palm, Coin bending and Coin Loading onto spectator's palm.
Is time for Magic Ding Dong!
Any pendulum routine in which the participant(s) is/are holding the pendulum.
Black Envelope by Bob Kohler
Double cross
Signed card transpo
Iíve got to go with the pendulum suggestion by Escamoteur. When that weight on a chain starts moving, it seems so impossible. When it changes direction, that hits hard.

I think it is important to establish a reason for using the pendulum, but that can be as simple as just showing an amazing curiosity. I will either lead into a reading or into a living/dead test. Either way, the pendulum makes a selection and does it in their hand.

Patrick
Making an object get hot in their hands, that feels so real, also getting heavier.
Lonnie Chevre does trick called "A Card Called Bob" It's like anniversary waltz where you and spectator sign different cards, then end up next to each other in pack, and then he does a visual change in which signatures end up on both cards. I changed ending. I put both cards in between spectator's hands and have them rub cards a bit. Then open up, and the change happens in their hands.

Big reactions every time. Can be done with any deck, no setup. It's a go to trick.