(Close Window)
Topic: UK Source For Hands-Off Multiple ESP System?
Does any one here know of any UK sellers for Neil Tobin's Hands-Off Multiple ESP System?

I know Penguin in the USA sell it but postage to the UK is a killer.
HI Rik

Thanks for your interest. While Penguin is the sole seller, according to an email from early this month, they've "dramatically reduced" their world-wide shipping rates. (They even ran a 50% off special on International shipping recently to promote it.) I hope this helps!

Best,
Neil
Hi Neil, thanks for the reply. I checked yesterday and the cheapest shipping option is almost 50% of the cost of the deck, I just can not justify that additional cost to myself. I have other ESP decks I can use but I really liked the look of your deck.
Hi Rick

Maybe drop Penguin a note and see when they might be doing the special discount again?

Best,
Neil

P.S. Glad you like the way it looks; the way it works is even better!
I have signed up for their newsletter to keep an eye out for any future discount offers.

[quote]Glad you like the way it looks; the way it works is even better![/quote]
Indeed, I really like the way the way the necessary details are hidden in plain sight within a convincing and unassuming "test deck" look.
News flash: Penguin is a offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING from now through Monday (3/5/18). So if you've been waiting for the right time, here it is!
Yes I saw that offer in their latest newsletter. I just have to find another $15 worth of stuff to purchase to get the free shipping. Maybe time for another LIVE or ATT lecture download.