(Close Window)
Topic: Source: Gaffed cards in bulk
I need some gaffed cards to make up packet tricks; where is the best place to buy them in bulk?
What type of gaff you can make your own
I got packs of short cards and blank face cards from Diamond Magic. Call to see what they have available.
Good ideas. I need a variety, misprinted, blank face, 52-on1, and some others

Dave
Marty Martini has the best cards in my opinion

Googol him for trick cards
Many standard magic dealers (penguin, hocus pocus, mjm, etc) sell decks of a single gaffed card type along with decks of collections of gaffed cards. I have purchased decks of double-faced, double-backed, red-blue double-backed, blank face, blank back, double blank and one-way force. (or two-way and three-way)

A lot of the more specialized gaffs only come in decks with a variety of gaffs included.
There are so many gaff decks out there & I have to say I own them all.. besides your basic D backs blanks n ect. there are way more gaffs.. I love gaffs when used once in your routines I recommend buying them all to have in your arsenal and try n figure out what to do with them & when is the key.
I am looking for the gaff deck that has both red queens and black queens used for B-Wave. Who sells these and what are they called?

Thanks in advance and have a great day,

Walking Bob in Iowa
You can buy a forcing deck with any value of card that you need; you get 52 of the same card
I need the gaff with Queen of Diamonds and Queen of Hearts on same card in opposite corners and same for black queens.

Walking Bob
There is a double faced card deck, but the cards varies and not guaranteed, they have to be custom made

http://www.martinismagic.com/
I thought of two other custom card printers

https://www.zazzle.com/playingcards

http://www.makeplayingcards.com/promotional/custom-poker-cards.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI66Hi6cKp2gIVDUsNCh3DDQvUEAAYAiAAEgJlVfD_BwE
Thanks for the help, found what I needed.

Walking Bob
You’re welcome
[quote]On Apr 7, 2018, Walking Bob wrote:
I need the gaff with Queen of Diamonds and Queen of Hearts on same card in opposite corners and same for black queens.

Walking Bob [/quote]

Those two cards are part of the Phoenix Gaff deck if you are ok with something other than Bikes.