(Close Window)
Topic: Black Book Four
Greetings from The Black Hart

It has been 22 years in the making, but it is here at last - Black Book Four. I can hardly believe that Black Book Three was published in 1996!

The fourth in the Black Book series, Black Book Four is a quality book with high gloss covers and is printed on 130 gsm 'silk art' paper, and it comes with a FREE gift!

This will be of interest to those who are already aficionados of Bizarre Magic and those who are thinking of dipping their toes into the water.

You can see full details on the Black Artefacts website: www.blackhart.co.uk/blackbook4.html

Yours in Darkness

The Black Hart
I really liked the big black book. I May have to check the back of the sofa for some spending coins
Black Hart, my order is in. Cheers, Luc.
[quote]On Mar 15, 2018, Delimbeau wrote:
Black Hart, my order is in. Cheers, Luc. [/quote]
...and it's on the way. :)

Keith Hart
Black Hart - me too, me too.
Best
Winks
:angelbear:
[quote]On Mar 16, 2018, Winks wrote:
Black Hart - me too, me too.
Best
Winks
:angelbear: [/quote]
...yours too. :)

Keith Hart
I have had Black Books I and II in my collection for many years. Perhaps it is time to add another.
Been flicking through this for a couple of days now. Nice job Keith. MLFS section had me laughing with truthful recognition
Thanks Pieaddict, I did submit the MLFS article to a couple of 'regular' magic periodicals, but no one would publish it! :eek: So I thought that I'd better do so myself.

Just look at publicity photos of magicians and YouTube videos and you'll see many, many examples...

Keith Hart