(Close Window)
Topic: Best Penguin Live for Stack Effects
After watching Patrick Redford Live 3 I am searching for other Penguin Lives that feature great stack effects? Any suggestions?
Woody Aragon's second Penguin Live is great for this. I really hope they get Simon Aronson some day.
I second Woody Aragon's Penguin Live as well, maybe possibilities with the stack deck that he used in that lecture
but my favorite Penguin Lecture on stack deck of all time is Vincent Hedan's lecture
he's work on TTCBE combine with Mem deck is out of this world
if you're into jazzing with mem deck, this lecture is for you
Do check out Roberto Giobbi's first penguin live lecture. His "Calling the Cards" routine is a phenomenal piece of magic that uses that something that we all know and love.
The First Darwin Ortiz Lecture has some good memory deck stuff that works with any stack.
The Redford Stack can also do much of what Woody talks about on his lecture as well! I hear that Patrick Redford might have actually even been in audience - though it's hard to say. I hardly recognize him somedays!
[quote]On Apr 15, 2018, dgiancaspro wrote:
The First Darwin Ortiz Lecture has some good memory deck stuff that works with any stack. [/quote]

My favorite Penguin Lecture, strong cardmagic, sure:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3738
Jan Forster uses nothing more than a mem deck to show the real deal in terms of mindreading.