(Close Window)
Topic: Past life regression
Greetings everyone !

I would like to know if apart from The Midnight Side of the Mind, which I do not have, there were other books by Paul Voodini, or other authors, addressing the subject of past life regression for performers.

Thanks,
Pascal
Message: Posted by: MentalistCreationLab (Apr 15, 2018 12:55PM)
Hi Pascal,

I have some work published on that very subject but forgot the title of the program at the moment. In the work I released you can combine it with other styles of past life work.

Bill Montana
I have perfromed Voodini's past life regression several times. I have also attended a group past life regression session where the price was $40.00 a piece and there was around 35 people. My plans for the future are to attend a weekend past life regression training with Dr. Linda Backman in Colorado. Then next year I plan to offer VIP tickest to my seance by offering a free pendulum and a pre-show group past life regression session with the VIP ticket price. Several shows sell VIP tickets for the first two rows of the theater, but when you sit in a circle there's no front row, so this away to gain some extra funds. I plan to keep the group limited to 10-12. I felt the 35 people was greedy and unproductive.

Good luck,
Doc
vince johari.com
[quote]On Apr 15, 2018, MentalistCreationLab wrote:

I have some work published on that very subject but forgot the title of the program at the moment. [/quote]

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply.
This is good to know.

All the best,
Pascal
I believe Millard Longman wrote up his work in this area.
My Orne Experiments has Age Regression, which is related but different. You may find the techniques in the book helpful.
Richard Webster
Thank you all for your suggestions and the insights (Vince).
I greatly appreciate !

All the best,
Pascal
Have a look at Pastell in Mind, Myth & Magick.

Barry
[quote]On Apr 16, 2018, mindmagic wrote:
Have a look at Pastell in Mind, Myth & Magick.[/quote]

Thank you Barry !
Black Book IV, contains my effect 'Regression - a Journey Through Time & Space', plus much more: http://www.blackhart.co.uk/blackbook4.html

Keith Hart
[quote]On Apr 16, 2018, Black Hart wrote:
Black Book IV, contains my effect 'Regression - a Journey Through Time & Space' [/quote]

Thank you Keith.
Did you manufacture the props needed for this routine ?

All the best,
Pascal
Hello Pascal

No, the routine was put together using proprietary items which are described in the book.

Regards

Keith Hart
Thanks for your reply Keith.

Regards,
Pascal
Voodini also talks about it in his Jack the Ripper seance which is in his Paranormal Entertainer work. But I would have to say that Midnight Side of the Mind is really an excellent piece which I donít have any problem recommending. It was available in hard cover from Lulu ( not sure if it still is) which included the variations on Midnight.
[quote]On Apr 16, 2018, Pizpor wrote:
It was available in hard cover from Lulu ( not sure if it still is) which included the variations on Midnight. [/quote]

Yes it's still available. Thanks for your recommendation Pizpor !