(Close Window)
Topic: Zoltar is very nice!
Message: Posted by: John C (May 29, 2018 07:57PM)
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10258

Check it out. I bought it. It is real. Nice business card routine.
Message: Posted by: Mind Guerrilla (May 29, 2018 08:03PM)
Could you elaborate please?
Message: Posted by: John C (May 29, 2018 09:39PM)
[quote]On May 29, 2018, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
Could you elaborate please? [/quote]

Let me say if you buy it and truly don't like it I'll PayPal you a refund. (only Mind Guerrilla, I know he's honest.)
Message: Posted by: IAIN (May 30, 2018 03:14AM)
John should have his own review show...
Message: Posted by: John C (May 30, 2018 12:07PM)
[quote]On May 30, 2018, IAIN wrote:
John should have his own review show... [/quote]

Haha.... Sometimes I just don't have time to go thru it all IAIN. Pretty much the last few items I mentioned are exactly what they are on the selling site.

My review show would certainly be short.

I buy things if I like them I say so. Those that know what kind of stuff I like will understand. Those that don't will need to buy it to find out I suppose.
Message: Posted by: caigy (May 30, 2018 03:52PM)
Very nice indeed :)

This uses a really subtle twist on a standard and well known principle and the download covers-off a lot of the finer details and nuances.

It can be performed totally impromptu, even using borrowed business cards, or blank cards...I like it!!


Paul McCaig.

P.S. I don't think John C will have to PayPal any refunds :)
Message: Posted by: John C (May 30, 2018 04:19PM)
[quote]On May 30, 2018, caigy wrote:
Very nice indeed :)

This uses a really subtle twist on a standard and well known principle and the download covers-off a lot of the finer details and nuances.

It can be performed totally impromptu, even using borrowed business cards, or blank cards...I like it!!


Paul McCaig.

P.S. I don't think John C will have to PayPal any refunds :) [/quote]

I've been storing money in my PayPal account just in case.
Message: Posted by: ixnay66 (Jun 1, 2018 05:32PM)
I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this. Replicate by Chris Rawlins is another I've been eyeing.
Message: Posted by: hypnoman1 (Jun 1, 2018 05:44PM)
I have been eyeing this as well. Anyone care to post a review?
Message: Posted by: John C (Jun 1, 2018 06:57PM)
[quote]On Jun 1, 2018, hypnoman1 wrote:
I have been eyeing this as well. Anyone care to post a review? [/quote]


Open up a new thread and request a review.
Message: Posted by: John C (Jun 1, 2018 07:50PM)
If you want to make the spec look as if they guessed the correct card after you have them hold the card between their palms you can remove the cards and do a gl##e to reveal .....
Message: Posted by: John C (Jun 3, 2018 10:16AM)
Great way to guess the Zodiac sign.
Message: Posted by: debjit (Mar 18, 2019 02:38PM)
I like the pe*k move but the choreography not so much.
Message: Posted by: John C (Mar 20, 2019 09:24AM)
I have a gig this friday I think I will try this by having the spec write the name of a thought of playing card on one biz card. Then a few other random cards on the others.
Message: Posted by: Adam Hince (Mar 22, 2019 11:43AM)
[quote]On Mar 20, 2019, John C wrote:
I have a gig this friday I think I will try this by having the spec write the name of a thought of playing card on one biz card. Then a few other random cards on the others. [/quote]

Why, of all things, would you use a playing card? If you were going to use a playing card, surely you should just use playing cards instead of having them write a playing card.

You also lose any emotional attachment that the person has to the target, by using a playing card.
Message: Posted by: John C (Mar 24, 2019 10:07PM)
It's just my way I suppose. You'd have to be there to see the entire routine and my personality and performing technique.

Hey, if you want emotion then that's cool too.