(Close Window)
Topic: Suggestions for One Track alternative?
I've been using One Track happily for about 4 years but now that it's gone, does anyone have any suggestions for an app/software that does the same simple job - it plays a playlist one track at a time, pausing automatically in-between. I currently use One Track on an iphone or ipad for the music controlled via an iJet remote.

I recently upgraded my iphone and can't install the old app so it's gone now. Anyone got any suggestions? What are you using instead?

Thanks.
The top app out there for show control is Go Button. Hope that helps.
It does, thank you for your help Kevin.
One Track is gone? Well crud .. I was going to have my girlfriend load it on her phone for my show this weekend. I still have my copy and it seems to be working ok.
I use Best Boy on my Android. Very effective, inexpensive, and easy to use.
[quote]On Jul 9, 2018, Chris Meece wrote:
One Track is gone? Well crud .. I was going to have my girlfriend load it on her phone for my show this weekend. I still have my copy and it seems to be working ok. [/quote]

It will still work until you update your phone. Seamus isn't updating it anymore and it's gone from the App Store.
Show Cues

http://mojosoftwareonline.com
I went with Go Button and so far so good. No problems and it does exactly what I want it to do.