(Close Window)
Topic: Basic kit for Picnic Show
Hi folks,
Iím filling in for a show in a few weeks and will be doing some basic balloons as part of my walk around magic. I was wondering what a good, sturdy hand held pump would be? I donít normally do balloons so Iím not looking for something fancy, but I also donít want to get a cheap one that will give out halfway through the gig. Any suggestions?

I apologize if this question has been asked a million times.

Thanks,
Richard
You really can't go wrong with a Qualatex Dual Action Hand Pump
Heres a link to Amazon in the UK (because I live there)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Qualatex-Dual-Action-Professional-Hand/dp/B06Y66JYFF

they are pretty much available world wide - Have fun
Thanks! Ordered one just now.
[quote]On Jun 29, 2018, rtgreen wrote:
Hi folks,
Iím filling in for a show in a few weeks and will be doing some basic balloons as part of my walk around magic. I was wondering what a good, sturdy hand held pump would be? I donít normally do balloons so Iím not looking for something fancy, but I also donít want to get a cheap one that will give out halfway through the gig. Any suggestions?

I apologize if this question has been asked a million times.

Thanks,
Richard [/quote]

Question for you. Have you ever tried to do Magic AND Balloons at the same event before? Prepare yourself. Once the balloons come out, youíll quickly get a line and nobody will want to see magic again.
Thatís what Iím expecting actually. Itís a gig Iím covering for a friend, so the structure was set before I got involved. My magic will probably just be a couple of sponges and a TT streamer.