(Close Window)
Topic: Ekaterina reviews the best Booktests!
Check out Ekaterinas latest review video, covering the BEST booktests available, including a VERY tasty discount ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pxTrKCZNA4&t=1s
Great review, thanks for posting!
Great deal also for this booktest.
Good commercial and biased review!
[quote]On Jul 7, 2018, Mark Timon wrote:
Good commercial and biased review! [/quote]

And there would be some truth in that Mark, however, I think you'll find it went that way because Ekaterina believes that this really is an excellent product, and I find her a credible reviewer. Not all her reviews come out smelling like roses.
Now if you watch the commercials and explanations of this book test and it appeals to you then I think Ekaterina review is very worthy of listening to. If your repertoire or character wouldn't fit a cook book, yes the review may seem bias.
For me I've been thinking about this for a comedy routine, with all the cooking show popularity and the fact so many men and women enjoy cooking, I found that this review was very helpful in pushing me over the line to purchase, which was what the review intended LOL!
Oh, and 15% discount,
thanks Ekaterina
Cook book test. Isn't such premise sound silly?
[quote]On Jul 8, 2018, Marko Ragnos wrote:
Cook book test. Isn't such premise sound silly? [/quote]

No sillier than any other book test.
I personally find this booktest very interesting, but as I'm french I wonder how much the langage issue is important... Can someone enlight me about this please ?
[quote]On Jul 9, 2018, mimo67 wrote:
I personally find this booktest very interesting, but as I'm french I wonder how much the langage issue is important... Can someone enlight me about this please ? [/quote]

You could still perform 95% of the routine, just leave out revealing the word, unless your spectator is English speaking :)