(Close Window)
Topic: Misers dream 2.0
I am at the planning stage of a show with a magician friend and got the idea of us doing Misers dream together. Do any of you know if this has been done?

Håkan
:wavey:
I have not seen two or more magicians do it together. I have seen magicians use 1 or more volunteers on stage. I usually use two kids audience volunteers on stage. In another one of my routines I travel around in the adult audience using their participation.
Hi Hawkan.
Here is my two cents on a duet. You both can keep tossing coins to each others bucket and sometimes the coins miss or hit your head and bounce off in the bucket. Have a kid toss a coin to your bucket but it lands in the other bucket. There are lots of scope to this routine.
A little thought can go a long way.
Tricky Ricky
Thank you for the ideas, Ricky. The routine is already, broadly, thought out. One of us hold the bucket and the other pluck coins. I was just curious if anyone here had seen it performed with two magicians involved.

Håkan
:wavey:
The fun ending, when you both grab each other's nose and coins keep showering out filling up each other's buckets. Perhaps red coins, or is that too gory?