(Close Window)
Topic: Propless, speechless PIN reveal
I've got an awesome routine I want to try. Just spit-balling, but it has potential. I look intensely at my participant (someone I've never met) while pointing my finger at my forehead and grunting. Then I say, "Your bank card PIN is 4503." You have to quickly judge their reaction. If they look like they just accidentally farted in polite company, run with it and take credit as a psychic (I would then do my 11-phase ambitious card routine for a killer follow-up).

If you don't get a hit, no harm in trying.

(Although if you insist on getting it...you can still pull it off. Just start with the first number, ask them how much they were off by, then say, "I sense it's greater than 4?" If yes, ask by about how much, then guess again, do the same if lower. Do this for each number in turn, and about 7-10 minutes later, you've nailed it. You may have to step between them and an exit to keep them from leaving prematurely and is easiest if you choose someone already in a corner while leaning in real close. I even got a pretty cool comment from the first chick I tried it on, "Uh...you're kinda scaring me." See? It totally works.)

The only thing I ask if is if you decide to use this, please consider sending me $145. I may or may not have made a poor decision recently with another product.
Where do I send this money? Amazing idea btw! Excited to use it!

Sleepy
:) Sometimes this place needs a little levity.
Does it work on android phones too
That about sums up most propless mentalism!
So when can we expect your friends to come in with positive reviews ?
[quote]On Aug 8, 2018, Mr. Dural wrote:
So when can we expect your friends to come in with positive reviews ? [/quote]

I've known Nathan for a long time but I'm not being biased here when I say that this is incredible! I had this performed on me and I was fooled! Nathan has really got a gem here!

Sleepy
Money on its way!
I'm with Mike,

Can I please pay as a friend/gift on pay pal ?
Here we go with the same old BS. Next you're gonna say copies are limited and we have to take an online quiz to apply to buy it. My 11 phase ambitious card routine already has a built in pin reveal so I don't need this anyway. Just really tired of people coming in here promising big and delivering rubbish.

That said, $145 sent, I'll post my review when I receive the VHS tape.
Trust me when I say guys, this won't disappoint... he's selling this effect too cheap!

Sleepy
I totally felt like someone was playing a joke on me. At first I thought it was someone behind me at the ATM, so I was more private and still he managed to guess my private thoughts.

- Iím usually not fooled, it was nice to feel that way. Kudos Nathan Alexander and when I found the method out I went crazy - Literally.† (hence the fact I'm currently committed to an asylum).

I donít promote anyoneís work (unless they're† my friends or there's something in it for me)- This I feel is going to be of use to the few that get hold of this *note I gain nothing from posting this, apart from 50%* so I thought Iíd give you the details as heís only limiting this to infinity units - itís ****ing nuts.

Someone can literally think of any number, with 100% accuracy you guess it.† You literally guess it, no matter how long that might take. For good measure you can repeat this at will and know totally private information you couldnít know - every time........the same process can be done with words, any word.......just run through a dictionary until you find the word they're thinking of

"What Nathan has devised is an effect that's diabolical and frankly quite scary in the depths of what information it allows you to attain from a totally unwitting spectator. This is powerful, TV strength mentalism that you can perform on the streets of any city in the world. And can then edit down from 30 minutes of tedium to a genuine miracle" -† Nathan's Mum.

Paloma Faith saw this and proceeded to use words I wonít repeat (please let me f###### leave, I'm so f###### bored) followed by calling Nathan the best magician sheíd seen (on that particular day)- and sheís in the magic circle (well actually she's not but she once knew someone who was and that's the same thing right?)

The books will be sent out late next week (the book is being formatted by his printer) currently.† guaranteed full of authentic spelling mistakes, grammatic errors and no editing.

Grab one here - PayPal

Yougulliblefu****gidiots@hotmail.co.uk† please remember to use friends and family as we're all a big family right?

Be quick though as I predict they will be gone soon - I bought copy number 1, despite the fact I wrote most of it

***NOTE Nathan informs me thereís not many left, until he buys some more ink for his printer and knocks some more out***

Pietro Turncoat
Pietro ,

How are you feeling ? I heard that after you promote rubbish you feel a little sick.

Anyway,
Will I be able to get someones wife or girlfriend's nudes with this trick?
Is it a pdf?
Glad you guys like it. If there's enough demand...

I also have a routine where the prediction is [b]always[/b] 100%.

Give them a folded paper and tell them to simply name any card. And make to make it work, visualize the card as being bigger than life, really play it up. Have them name the card, then have them unfold the paper and read the prediction.

It says, "Ask for the envelope..."

While they're unfolding it, you reach into the briefcase beside you (included) and pull out a sealed envelope with a jumbo card inside -- it matches their thought of card!

Note:
*You never change the paper in their hand, and [b]it's in their hand from the complete start of the trick.[/b] Once you give it to them, that's it, hand's-off.
*No switches of the paper, or electronics involved.
*Special briefcase does all the work (13 pockets holds 4 flat jumbo card/envelopes)
*Briefcase can not be opened towards anyone.
Foreword by Peter Turner who paid full price for his copy. Honestly. And definitely will not profit from this sale at all.
On a serious note, I actually love and perform two of the greatest--in my opinion--pieces of propless stuff by Phedon Bilek and Michael Murray. I'm just having fun with how mentalism (and the craze of newness...I'm a huge fan of new things myself) goes through phases.

But if only we had this kind of stuff back in the 1800's. I would have killed with my "number of horses on your carriage" reveal. Always a good chance it was either 2 or 4. The richer they looked, the more you could guess 4 and be right. It would have slayed.
Yes, but what are the moral implications of this effect, I mean, I don't have it, but...
Look guys, just because you announce their ATM pin number out loud in front of a bunch of shady strangers doesn't make it unethical.

It's no different than announcing a random playing card. Don't be such a prude.
I wish it was a limited release.

If I am asked to perform one effect only, this is the one I'll perform. It's that good.
I performed it to my BF yesterday, he is used to a lot of magic, but he said it was the best trick he had ever seen in his entire life.
You can u$e my quote.
Lots of magician thinking going on here, very me-centric...
Now nathan is not replying to my emails. I checked his Facebook page - this is his last entry

[url=https://ibb.co/g3Mx5p][img]https://preview.ibb.co/hqejkp/nate.jpg[/img][/url]
Nothing new. It's one of Fraser parker's effect !
[quote]On Aug 9, 2018, Dreda wrote:
Nothing new. It's one of Fraser parker's effect ! [/quote]

Which version? And when will Jakob review it?
[quote]On Aug 9, 2018, IAIN wrote:
[quote]On Aug 9, 2018, Dreda wrote:

Nothing new. It's one of Fraser parker's effect ! [/quote]

[b]Which version?[/b] [/quote]

In Fraser parker's:-

'Utsukushii'

'When In Rome'

'Rapture'

More . . .? :)

:xmas:
Just had my brains fried with a performance of Propless, Speechless PIN. This miracle takes the work of Marcel Marceau and Professor Xavier into totally new dimensions. Johnny Thompson couldnít crack this one with a sledge hammer... only a few copies left!

BRAVO!!
Nathan was kind enough to give me a demonstration of this at the 2018 MINDvention. It knocked my socks off! I later bought it, and all I can say is: Wow! This method is unlike anything you've seen before, though it does help to have a Tiny Plunger to pull the thoughts out of their... heads. Otherwise, you can use the "Mental Plunger" extraction technique on page K of the booklet.

I've got nothing but praise for this method, just like every other method I get to see. I highly recommend this, and I guarantee that for $145, this is a steal!

Sending peace, love, and positive sine wave vibrations to all!
I'm sorry this is already a documented method and routine for those who have Operation Gemini by R.W Cosley aka Reddevil !

And also a lot cheaper than this !

Regards
Dr Rob
This definitely passes the wife/girlfriend test. Showed this to the missus last night and she freaked out! Could not figure out how I knew the PIN number to her personal bank account (luckily she didnít use her birthday for a PIN as I can never seem to remember that). However, we should be very wary of who we sell this very powerful piece of mentalism to as my wife has noticed a few suspicious ATM withdrawals in the past few weeks . . . She is, of course, now demanding that I tell her how I knew her PIN. She has never shown so much interest in one of my effects. It's amazing. Can't recommend this enough.
Hey guys, even though this thread is the first place this incredible routine has been announced, I hear its almost completely sold out. Just a few PDFs left before they're gone forever. If you want this, get your order in today.
How can I purchase this trick?
Where do I send money to purchase this product via PayPal?
[quote]On Aug 11, 2018, DrRob wrote:

I'm sorry this is [b]already a documented method and routine[/b] for those who have Operation Gemini by R.W Cosley aka Reddevil !
[/quote]

Thank you for the info, Dr Rob.

It is surprising that those who purchased Nathan's highly priced $150 document don't know about this already published method and routine.

As a newer member of the community, this has to be the most fun Iíve ever had on this forum. PAHLEAZE, keep the reviews and insights coming; This trick deserves to be infamous, er, I mean famous.
[quote]On Aug 11, 2018, Yepski wrote:

As a newer member of the community, this has to be the most fun Iíve ever had on this forum. PAHLEAZE, keep the reviews and insights coming; This trick deserves to be infamous, er, I mean famous. [/quote]

LOL, oh, you caught it! It was so much fun . . . and you let the cat out. :rotf: :coolspot:

A quick heads up, this is now out of stock and no more will be printed.
Good news though, I was fortunate enough to have a skype session with Nathan last night and he showed me his new handling on this soon to be classic effect and a number of other new routines.
During a 2 hour long Skype session, during which Nathan insisted I was naked, Nathan managed to guess my pin number on only his 238th guess, the exact amount of money in my bank account (after I had sent him all the money I have in the world for his last release) and a myriad of other private information. His what hand is the finest I've ever seen, Guaranteed to get it right at least 50% of the time with no electronics!!!!! This is going straight into my show.......when he told me the method I couldn't stop smiling.
These marvels will be released to the public soon in a beautiful hard bound 500 page book designed by harebrain press with no more than one word per page. Bound in unicorn foreskin, guaranteed style over substance. Only 1000 will ever be printed. Buy it today for £10000 or the soul of your first born.
Nathan just called to let me know that despite the book not being written yet nearly all have sold so hurry, hurry, hurry or else you'll miss out on this soon to be classic. Never to be reprinted until Nathan actually goes out into the real world, discovers none of these methods work and updates them the following week in his next book.
I could have Skyped all night with Nathan but unfortunately he had a skype session booked in with Madison who'd promised to wear a gimp mask whilst Nathan shouted abuse at him
Ed, donít give away my secrets for getting review copies!

On another note, my skype with Nathan was wonderful and the effect is every bit as good as he originally claimed. Donít miss out on this one.

P.S. the gimp mask gets hot VERY quickly so we had to cut the session short.

Madison
Nathan, Thank you for giving us all a few moments of levity and fun.
I've heard that Nathan will soon release his new work on this later this year, and is giving us lucky idiots the chance to get on board at the early bird special price of £199 including two videos of him sat on the toilet working out the method LIVE! so I think we all need to support the creator by giving him our money before he's even thought about it, and the money definitely isn't to pay his rent this month, oh no...

the new book is called "still lives with his mum" and I think its going to be pure gold...

in fact, I've also heard just as I type this, that he will also include a bonus routine as a stand-alone, and only available to the first 10,000 purchasers, and we all know he'll sell out quickly...and at only an extra £100, and it'll feature a photo of his favourite hand gesture, which definitely ISN'T just like Pete Turner's...

get in quick guys and gals and all those inbetween - you know this is going to go straight into your working set - despite having never performed any of the material!
Speaking of his new book, Nathan was kind enough to show his new ACAAN and I was just blown away.

He did Not ask me to name a card. He did not ask for a number. He looked at me for a few seconds and said a Card's name. He then said a number out loud. He then pointed to a deck which was there in full view since the begining. He took out the cards and counted to the number he had said earlier. Without any moves, he took the card out. When he turned it over, it was the card he had freely thought of. What's amazing is that it was his deck and it was not shuffled at all.

Mind Blown!

Eagerly awaiting his new book.
[quote]On Aug 12, 2018, Shaukat wrote:
Speaking of his new book, Nathan was kind enough to show his new ACAAN and I was just blown away.

He did Not ask me to name a card. He did not ask for a number. He looked at me for a few seconds and said a Card's name. He then said a number out loud. He then pointed to a deck which was there in full view since the begining. He took out the cards and counted to the number he had said earlier. Without any moves, he took the card out. When he turned it over, it was the card he had freely thought of. What's amazing is that it was his deck and it was not shuffled at all.

Mind Blown!

Eagerly awaiting his new book. [/quote]

While the audience will remember it that way, you are leaving out one crucial detail. It's hidden in the natural progression of the routine of course, but you forgot to mention that his phone is in play. I know if just looks like he's texting while he's doing the effect, but that's why he says the ACAAN has 'no memory work'.
Why is no one mentioning the obvious gem on page 43, the essay on gender-neutral thumb-tips?

For me, this was a game changer, and has opened up a whole new world of methodology. I can't wait to see how this changes the swami game forever.
Sorry, I'm just having a little trouble with this proplesss method..

Okay,

1. so the spectator thinks of a number between 1 and 50.
2. He must then add the digits of the number together then apply the theorem of Pythagorus.
3. Once he has the answer he must find the matching alphabet from the Cambodian Alphabet
4. I then ask him to think of a color that best represents that letter
5. I ask him to think of an object which has that color and letter.

Did I get it right?
I know there's a secret underground method Nathan has been using, this is the real work, folks...

He's never going to release it EVER...it's due out next year after he's come up with it...hardback and ebook copy with the promise that you'll never see sight of the hardback, ever...

The follow up of this never to be released fried gold method is pencilled in the week after...

Expect the usual video endorsements decrying all the haters those that "don't get it" by someone who know Nathan only a little bit, but would rather keep him sweet and get a freebie than be honest...

And it'll be in his working set that afternoon, despite not really having one...

COMING SOON!
[quote]On Aug 13, 2018, Mr. Dural wrote:
Sorry, I'm just having a little trouble with this proplesss method..

Okay,

1. so the spectator thinks of a number between 1 and 50.
2. He must then add the digits of the number together then apply the theorem of Pythagorus.
3. Once he has the answer he must find the matching alphabet from the Cambodian Alphabet
4. I then ask him to think of a color that best represents that letter
5. I ask him to think of an object which has that color and letter.

Did I get it right? [/quote]

Nathan can't get onto the Cafť at the moment as he is either very busy working on his new BBC tv program, a history of the neck tattoo in magic, or he has personal problems that are far more important than anyone elses personal problems.
He asked me to reply to your query. First, that comes pretty close to exposure and should be taken down stairs. Secondly, Nathans material is suited to professional performers, if you don't get it or even consider questioning any of his effects then Nathan is perfectly entitled to get very defensive, insult you and tell you to stick to your sponge bunny routine.

Coming soon from Nathan Alexander, The Real Sponge Bunny principal. The spectator holds as many sponge bunnies in their hand as they want, you can tell them how many they have every time. Nothing is written down, no fishing, no electronics (apart from a portable x ray machine (not included). Limited to 200,000 copies this stunning document will be hand written in crayon on the back of an envelope. don't miss out.
Can someone come on here and answer a question I'm too lazy to find out myself please?

i want to know if this is guaranteed to be convoluted AND unimpressive to a drunken pub goer and/or my family? it needs to be both otherwise I'm not interested...
Not only drunken pub goer and/or the family . . . it includes friends as well.

Hope this helps. Get it NOW!

Hope you add some additional subtleties and release it as a new DVD soon ;)
Poopless Mentalism at it's best!
Worth every food stamp I sent!

252HappyWithPurchase
Love this effect its the perfect gap filler you can get 15 to 20 minutes out of this one effect.

I used to use Cipher but I sadly have no pocket space to carry my phone around with me anymore since I started doing a version of KK with billiard balls.
[quote]On Aug 19, 2018, Craig333 wrote:

Love this effect [b]its the perfect gap filler[/b] you can get 15 to 20 minutes out of this one effect.
[/quote]

This is not a [b]gap filler[/b]. It's a complete act in itself.

And for those who still haven't, I suggest you join the Facebook group. There is plenty of fresh creative ideas and you can download free video tutorials. For joining the Facebook group you need to show proof of purchase.

Hahaha Nice, I will be adding my youtube review this weekend my username is IWillNeverGiveABadReviewForFreebies
[quote]On Aug 8, 2018, Michael Basic wrote:
Here we go with the same old BS. Next you're gonna say copies are limited and we have to take an online quiz to apply to buy it. My 11 phase ambitious card routine already has a built in pin reveal so I don't need this anyway. Just really tired of people coming in here promising big and delivering rubbish.

That said, $145 sent, I'll post my review when I receive the VHS tape. [/quote]

Shoot you got a VHS Tape! You lucky git! Mine arrived on Beta-Max and then only half of it. The other half was on 5inch Floppy disk! Which is actually fine as my parents are hoarders and still have our Dragon 64 computer which had a 5inch Floppy Drive (separate to the machine of course). I think they also still have our Dragon 32 and our ZX81 with a massive addition of RAM taking it up to 1mb!
Please provide full unedited performance :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I was disappointed when I first tried this as I got the PIN number 100% correct on the first guess, and so was unable to do the full 15 minute routine with the follow-up convoluted fishing procedure. Fortunately though, as we all know, in mentalism if you occasionally get something right, it can actually make the show stronger.
If you like this guys youíll enjoy my propless gender guess Iíve got coming out. It takes balls
[quote]On May 19, 2019, Arthur T wrote:
If you like this guys youíll enjoy my propless gender guess Iíve got coming out. It takes balls [/quote]

Arthur. It's great to hear that you have another fellas balls and are "coming out" The only problem I have with your routine description is that surely if you take someone's balls they are not really a man anymore? Surely this is cheating and its always going to be a woman?

(Please note I am not actually claiming that having one's balls removed [for any reason, Magic Mentalism of juggling - ok you need 1 and a half volunteers for the last one] makes you really not a man. We know its more than just the little fella and balls that make us men. There is crochet and knitting too with the occasional role play and knife throwing, not to mention needle point!)
Thanks for revealing the method! Iím going to have to add more subtleties now!
Any link to buy this?
Link will be posted as soon as Nate is finished with his greatly expanded volume that includes a never-before-seen Facial Recognition ID Divination, which is going be absolutely bonkers. Not entirely propless (due to the surgical element to it) and you obviously canít end clean, but it totally [i]kills![/i]

Exciting times!!
I honestly think this is the most amazing thing I've ever seen the method was so well hidden even after he sent me a free copy to rave about on here I didn't even remember him asking me what my pin code was. This is the real deal #100thpinrevealof2018