(Close Window)
Topic: Linking cards
Hey fellow magi

I was wondering if anyone had or new were I can get a video or a book on the linking cards. I love the trick and I have come up with a routine but I want to know what else I can do with them. Let me know if you can help.
Your bro In Magic
Matthew Hampel
"there is more to magic than a double lift" (Don Allen)
I do one from Paul Harris's Art of Astonishment. Its in book 2 and it has a couple different versions. If you have it, its on page 65-102. I highly recommend these books. As well as that there are lots and lots of different tricks.
There is also a demonstration on Paul Harris' video series... forget which video.... you might want to check Penguin Magic. That's where I saw the demo for it!

Good luck!
Sixten Beme has a booklet/video on his one card link
Roger Crabtree published his version "The Crabtree Connection" many years ago through Supreme Magic Publications. Of course it is out of print being they are out of business.

Harry Lorayne published his single card version using a torn in half card, and linking the 2 halves.

Paul Harris also published a stand alone booklet "The Cardboard Connection". Then Tannen's published a version by Paul Harris "The Immaculate Connection", Vol. 2, No. 1, as part of their "New Stars of Magic Series" that never got finished.

El Duco Magic from Sweden published Sexten Beme version "The Complete Card Linking" in 1979. I do not think it is available any longer. You will have to check El Duco's web site.
Sixten Beme´s: The Complete Card Linking is a very strong effect.
Its very clean. [b]The linked cards can be examined by the spectators[/b].

You can buy: Sixten Beme's ONE CARD LINK at El Ducos web: http://www.el-duco.se/
I prefer the original version.