(Close Window)
Topic: New venture from L&L Publishing
As most of you know, L&L Publishing has a vast library of video instruction by some of magic's most influential performers, including Eugene Burger, Michael Ammar, Tommy Wonder, Johnny Thompson, Alex Elmsley, Max Maven, and the list goes on and on.

Magic Academy.tv is going to be the new way that L&L's timeless material will be presented to current and future generations of magicians in search of the very best in magic instruction. It's a streaming model and for a very modest monthly fee, users will have access, eventually, to every video L&L Publishing ever produced.

The entire library is not up yet but scores of videos are being added weekly. You can check out this "project in progress" [url=https://www.magicacademy.tv/]here[/url].

Thanks for taking a look!
I tried to see the payment options but can't get past the login screen. Selecting sign up only flags the blank email and password fields.

Do I have to put in my email address and password prior to seeing the payment options? That is a little suspect is so.

Otherwise I've been hoping for something of this sort for a long time. Sort of like an 'IMagic' instead of ITunes.
I'm seeing a $9.95 introductory month subscription. After the introductory month, what is the costs? Is it buy a month at a time subscription or is it a yearly subscription paid monthly?
I believe if we 'sign up' now we will be locked in for the lower rate but have the option to opt out anytime.

It's worth $9.95 just to support the concept. I just want to know if I can use Paypal before I provide an email/password.
[quote]On Dec 24, 2018, Mike Gainor wrote:
I believe if we 'sign up' now we will be locked in for the lower rate but have the option to opt out anytime.

It's worth $9.95 just to support the concept. I just want to know if I can use Paypal before I provide an email/password. [/quote]

Yes. After you enter the information. Paypal is an option for payment.
OK I'll sign up, but they may wish to add the pay options prior to asking for email address. Otherwise it appears they're collecting email addresses if you choose not to join.

Once again, I think this is a great idea.
Thanks for the feedback. We will make things a little more clear on the purchase process. If you subscribe at this current price you will be locked in for the future until you cancel. As a subscriber you will be charged monthly. We do not have a yearly subscription plan yet. PayPal and bank card are acceptable methods of payment. Your email and password are required to subscribe. Hope that helps, let me know if you have other questions. Also you can contact support@magicacademy.tv.

Regards,
Andy
Signed up. So far I'm liking what I'm seeing. Easy interface to navigate. Glad to get in at the ground floor.
Ive signed up. Noticed a couple of videos cant be viewed due to its privacy settings..

Edit: I cant view any of Max Mavens videos!
[quote]On Dec 27, 2018, tomd wrote:
Ive signed up. Noticed a couple of videos cant be viewed due to its privacy settings..

Edit: I cant view any of Max Mavens videos! [/quote]

That's odd... that is all I have watched so far. When I went to Mentalism not all of his videos were listed so I chose the magicians tab and played from there.
Ive gone through as much of the collection as I could, and Id say 90% of them cant be watched. They say ®SORRY: Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here®.
Are you outside of the USA? Germany maybe? I know they have restrictions on video streaming sometimes.
Iím signed up. The material is worth it.
In the field of magic learning this is a good new concept. Looks like a new era in magic learning has begun.

:xmas:
I like the idea....even though I already own just about everything of interest to me in the catalog. Will L&L be producing any NEW content? In their heyday, they were the king...especially with the 3 and 4 disc sets. I'll give it a few more months to see what else is uploaded and to see if there will be any new content other than the old DVDs.
Donít hold your breath they havenít filmed anything new for like ten years.
As far as I know, I think these services was the third. This will become mainstream in the future.
Hi guys I'm new here,

Which is a better deal , as I see there 2 sites offering almost the same material, both from L&L I assume

http://www.worldsgreatestmagic.com/collections
https://www.magicacademy.tv/

Hence I'm not quite sure which to sub.
[quote]On Apr 30, 2019, feelyplee wrote:
Hi guys I'm new here,

Which is a better deal , as I see there 2 sites offering almost the same material, both from L&L I assume

http://www.worldsgreatestmagic.com/collections
https://www.magicacademy.tv/

Hence I'm not quite sure which to sub. [/quote]

Not really www.worldsgreatestmagic.com/collections has Michael Ammar's & John Corneilus' content only