(Close Window)
Topic: Looking for- KNOTTY KNOT: PROFESSIONAL EDITION (ALDO COLOMBINI)
Want to find/ buy,

KNOTTY KNOT: PROFESSIONAL EDITION (ALDO COLOMBINI)

Any ideas?

Was this the same routine published in Apocalypse? My books are indisposed at the moment.

If it's totally unavailable can someone please describe the prop included? Length etc, how it was made.
(If it's the same routine in Apocalypse I think the area of rope was colored with lipstick?)
I haven't a clue if the Knot Knot routine is the same as published in the Apocalypse since I don't have and don't remember seeing it in it (doesn't mean it wasn't there it only means I don't remember!!!)!

You can buy the routine with props at:

https://www.mymagic.com/p/walk-around-magic/knotty-knot-professional-edition-aldo-colombini

The main difference between the el-cheap-o version sold by Aldo back in the day was that the rope was colored using a red magic marker and was subject to fading with use. The professional version has a rope that is made with colored yarn to make the colored section of rope. That is, the red section is red to the core and not just red on the outside.
Meir Yedid makes and sells Knotty Knot the professional version by Aldo Colombini.

I seen Yedid perform this effect at an Abbott's Get Together, I ran to the dealers room and bought it before anyone else. There is something about the effect that is magical and mysterious. I can't put my finger on it, but it is good.

Yedid now makes the knitted rope, mine was just regular magician's rope, with a painted section on the rope. I wrote about this on the Café years ago, you can do a search and find if you care.

Here is where you buy it, just put your pointer on the highlighted address and click, it will take you to the website so you can purchase it.

https://www.mymagic.com/p/walk-around-magic/knotty-knot-professional-edition-aldo-colombini

Just noticed they are [b]out of stock[/b].