(Close Window)
Topic: Blackpool convention new releases
With Blackpool convention looming have any of the dealer got any new releases for us to drool over? 😀
I've got a few new bits that we'll have at the Miscellaneous Miracles stand upstairs in the main hall including my new self working name divination effect Nomen Dolum, and (not technically a BP launch but still brand spanking new) the new ALPHAS.

Phill
[quote]On Jan 3, 2019, phillsmiff wrote:
I've got a few new bits that we'll have at the Miscellaneous Miracles stand upstairs in the main hall including my new self working name divination effect Nomen Dolum, and (not technically a BP launch but still brand spanking new) the new ALPHAS.

Phill [/quote]

Thanks Phill

I love the idea of ALPHAS and I will definitely be visiting you on the stand, do you have anymore information on Nomen Dolum?

Regards

Ian.
It's an old, very reliable and much explored method combined with some simple props masquerading as a personality test that lets you learn a name that someone is thinking of without anything being written down or even spoken - come see me and the boys and I'll show you at Blackpool!

Phill
Excellent, see you there!
I imagine there will be a flood of new releases at the convention. Unfortunately, I will not be there.
I have a steady number of my personal ideas due for release at MindFX but time is sadly not on side to release them all. Where possible I hope to release my lottery prediction effect, exact dob prediction effect, RPS routine with built in name reveal, new multi effect mentalism tool and more. I am hoping to have a minimum of three new releases either way ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Message: Posted by: Christopher Taylor (Jan 3, 2019 09:07PM)
Taylor Imagineering will have a new electronic Bizarre Magic product called Oracle, as well as a fun non-electronic mentalism effect called Pink 2. Cheers.

Christopher
At the Alan Wong Stand we will (hopefully) have the full set of my routine THE KEY OF FATE. A lot of people asked about and we finally are able to give everything is needed to perform the act :-) we will take pre orders at special proce as we did with the fox 🦊
Thank you gentlemen, I’m already a customer of you all and look forward to seeing all the new goodies!
I will hopefully have a utility device available.

I’m also hoping to have ready in time a new addition to my ‘Silent” family 🙂
We will be happy if some of the dealers will also put here some of the new stuff so people that wont be there will also have fun. Thanks
Don't worry, they will all be pumped on here for all their worth.
[quote]On Jan 6, 2019, Jon Allen wrote:

I’m also hoping to have ready in time a new addition to my ‘Silent” family 🙂 [/quote]

looking forward to whatever this might be. I'm a fan of Paragon 3D and perfect score
[quote]On Jan 6, 2019, Jon Allen wrote:

I’m also hoping to have ready in time a new addition to my ‘Silent” family 🙂 [/quote]

:thumbsup:
The SvenPad®️Family will have some exciting new members introduced at Blackpool at our stand on the main floor next door to ProMystic’s booth.

The most exciting release is a project I’ve been working very hard on for a full year with the very clever UK mentalist John Morton. John and I have pulled out many stops on this one. John’s fantastic original ideas have now blossomed into new things that have not been done before + old ideas that will be used in ways that are brand new.

It will NOT be a pad, but rather unlike anything you’ve seen. Multiple methods (3) and very examinable. We will have only about 100 for Blackpool and it’s pocket sized. It will be a killer. Stop by the booth early. Price won’t be cheap. But this one is unlike any product we’ve made. Yes it uses Sven, but that’s not all by a long shot.

John will be there with me demonstrating.
Looking forward to hearing more about this. Will not be at Blackpool but will wait until more details are released here.
I really like Johns ideas. I am interested in this for sure. I don't even know what it is and I already want one.

[quote]On Jan 9, 2019, saysold1 wrote:
The SvenPad®️Family will have some exciting new members introduced at Blackpool at our stand on the main floor next door to ProMystic’s booth.

The most exciting release is a project I’ve been working very hard on for a full year with the very clever UK mentalist John Morton. John and I have pulled out many stops on this one. John’s fantastic original ideas have now blossomed into new things that have not been done before + old ideas that will be used in ways that are brand new.

It will NOT be a pad, but rather unlike anything you’ve seen. Multiple methods (3) and very examinable. We will have only about 100 for Blackpool and it’s pocket sized. It will be a killer. Stop by the booth early. Price won’t be cheap. But this one is unlike any product we’ve made. Yes it uses Sven, but that’s not all by a long shot.

John will be there with me demonstrating. [/quote]
So it’s a Sven Pad with the Visionary type idea built in it which I have actually already done with 2 of my pads (my own thinking).
I have the baby book by John and 5 of Bretts Sven Pads so it will be interesting to see their collaboration. Olly
[quote]On Jan 9, 2019, saysold1 wrote:

John will be there with me demonstrating. [/quote]

Excellent sounds great, I already use the Sven pads so I’m looking forward to seeing this!

Ian.
We have two new releases, they will be revealed at the convention.
Come to the Cobra-magic stand and watch me do
The PK touches and Invisible touches.
You can also talk with me or talk with the Screen
(Talk To The Screen is for professionals only,
So don’t waste your time if you are not a
Full time pro. )
You can buy now in case you have some events
coming up.

And... “The Selfie Card Trick” is 33$ for preorder
Or 41$ in Blackpool.
Loook here.
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=683375&forum=218

Lior
Mark mason didn't have a stand at magifest this year? odd hope hes ok
Mark Mason is fine I spoke to him last week, I believe Trevor Duffy will have some Two Finer Divine decks at his stand in limited numbers and that for me was by far and away the best card effect I have seen for a long time and certainly in 2018. Olly
Hi Guys

In a few weeks time at Blackpool I will have 4 new releases. My book Carey’s Way
www.careysway.co.uk
In addition, 3 new packet effects: Destiny, Lies all the way and a kit called Fate and Fortune that comes with 11 routines in addition to the custom made cards. Pop over to my booth in the aisle next to Harry Robson in the main hall and it will be a pleasure to dem for you😊

Best Wishes

John
The SvenPad® family will have TWO very cool exclusive new Blackpool releases at our booth on the main floor (next door to the Promystic booth).

We will be sharing detailed info about these (streaming live) on February 3rd with our Facebook private group. One is a book test (real book) created by John Morton in the UK. John and I will be there at the booth starting early Friday.

Also a very famous performer you all know well should also have something else that he is releasing exclusively (licensed)... using our technology and manufacturing know-how but using a VERY CLEVER new technique and twist to.... They haven't said a peep about it yet so I will let them announce.

Very exciting. See you all there :-)
World Magic Shop's, David Penn, will be releasing a brand new product at Blackpool 2019: https://www.facebook.com/worldmagicshop/posts/10155842659886759
[quote]On Jan 29, 2019, Nigel Quinn wrote:
World Magic Shop's, David Penn, will be releasing a brand new product at Blackpool 2019: https://www.facebook.com/worldmagicshop/posts/10155842659886759 [/quote]

Wonder if it gets worker of the week?
I have just had an email from Paul Richards (previously Elmwood) he has 3 new effects ready for Blackpool, looking forward to seeing them performed by one of the best demo man in the business 👍
Totally agree Chuds, Paul Richards and Mark Mason are a country mile the best demo dealers in the business. Olly
Dear friends,

eStooge is going to present at Blackpool a revolutionary solution for the Rubik's cube topic - the RubiksMinder.

Please watch an example routine presented in the following video.

We will present additional possible routines both for stage shows and parlor shows.

At Blackpool we will have only a very limited number of copies for sale for a special "Early birds" price.

Looking forward to seeing you all at our eStooge stand at Blackpool.

Gidy Weisglass, eStooge.

https://youtu.be/U-PEvdR0iAE
[quote]On Feb 1, 2019, gidy wrote:
Dear friends,

eStooge is going to present at Blackpool a revolutionary solution for the Rubik's cube topic - the RubiksMinder.

Please watch an example routine presented in the following video.

We will present additional possible routines both for stage shows and parlor shows.

At Blackpool we will have only a very limited number of copies for sale for a special "Early birds" price. Copies? Can you confirm what you mean by this?

Gidy Weisglass, eStooge.

https://youtu.be/U-PEvdR0iAE [/quote]

Now that was impressive. Strange sticker shapes though.
We have something new for this year..
Check out Balloonatic from www.ogradycreations.com

Any questions just ask 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Jordan
I have pre-ordered Pro Marker from Pro Show Magic that's being released at Blackpool which looks like a good practical method for the bill to marker plot.
Magic Dream, the French Magic Shop located in Paris, will have an app called R’Evil Eye which I really like, works without a connection and you’re able to reveal a word, a picture or a card inside the eye of the spectator, on a picture you took at the beginning of the routine! But you can do much more, reveal information in logo from a company, anything is possible!

They also have No Gift which is a really nice idea, with plastic vouchers, specially made in Pounds for Blackpool (but which will be available in euros and dollars too). Easy to do and lay audience will love this.

Ask for a demo of French Monte Lite which is a great 3 card monte with a kicker finish!

They’re also looking for magicians who want to lecture in Paris, so come and stop at the booth :)
I bought this at the tail end of last year and I have to say that it’s a great trick and gets brilliant reactions. Worth a look at Blackpool in my opinion.

Two Finer Divine. "A magical, mind reading demonstration that will blow your audience away". Gaz Lawrence writes: "The fantastic first release from Gaz Lawrence and David Klass 'Two Finer Divine' is being released at this year's Blackpool convention, and will be available on Trevor Duffy’s magic stand. There will be a limited supply only at Blackpool, for a convention special price of £35. Pre-orders can be placed at Blackpool then posted out after being hand-made two weeks after the event. These will be discounted further to £30. To pre-order now and collect at Blackpool for £35 or indeed to find out more please check out our website: www.twofinerdivine.com. Nominated for the best trick of 2018 prior to its official release.
Some great info shared here, looking forward to meeting some of you at Blackpool.

David.
Here are the Mark Mason effects (including one by yours truly):

FOURTUNATE
BY DAVID JONATHAN

A circle is drawn on the cellophane of a card box. The circle is shown to your spectator. In this circle you draw one card; this card will be your SECRET PREDICTION.

The deck is removed from the card case. The case is placed face down to one side.

The cards are dealt FACE UP one at a time. Your spectator is asked to stop on ANY CARD they like. They really can stop ANYWHERE. The card box is flipped over. Drawn, smack bang in the middle of the circle is the exact card they STOPPED ON.

This sounds too good to be true. It gets better.

RESETS IN 2 SECONDS.
CAN BE REPEATED WITH A DIFFERENT OUTCOME.
SELF-WORKING.
BRILLIANT METHOD.

FOURTUNATE is a self-contained, little miracle.

You will love the crazy method. PRICE $40.00

JUXTAPAD BY ALEX LATORRE

Just when I think I have seen everything, along comes an idea that is so GOOD, so PRACTICAL and so CLEVER.

Juxtapad is more than just a magic trick. It allows you to perform numerous effects. Imagine being able to make any word, any number, any picture or anything you like VANISH or APPEAR at will from a POST IT NOTEPAD. NO SPECIAL PENS, NO SPECIAL INKS.

Juxtapad comes with several routines and ideas. Here is my absolute favorite.

How about this.
ANY BOOK in ANY LANGUAGE is flicked through, until a spectator says STOP. They are asked to remember the page number and a word on that page. The book is closed and laid on the table. You pick up a mini Post It Pad. With NO QUESTIONS OF ANY KIND, you write down ONE word and ONE page number.

For the first time they are asked to name the page and their word. You turn over the pad to reveal the EXACT WORD AND PAGE NUMBER.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE.
THIS IS SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE.

The pad is placed onto the spectator's hand. You claim you will make their word vanish. The pad is turned over; the writing has gone. You ask if they can remember their page number. The book is now opened at that page. THE POST IT NOTE WITH THEIR WORD AND PAGE NUMBER IS NOW STUCK ON THAT VERY PAGE.

The above routine is an absolute KNOCKOUT.
KEY NOTES TO REMEMBER
NO SPECIAL PENS - USE ANY PEN YOU LIKE
NO VANISHING INKS
NO PALMING ANYTHING AWAY
NO ADDING ANYTHING.

Comes complete with your custom built Juxtapad and several routines and ideas.

PRICE $35.00 MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION.

THE BLUE ILLUSION
BY YARDEN AVIV.

THIS IS AN EYE POPPING MOMENT OF MAGIC.

I must say that this looks so good. It is by far the cleanest ALL-AROUND
color-changing card box I have ever seen.

A BLUE BICYCLE card box is picked up off your table. It is shown to your audience in the fairest possible manner; no cover of any kind.

The box is opened and a RED DECK is slid half way out. With just a wave the ENTIRE BOX VISUALLY changes color to RED. THIS REALLY HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED. ALL 6 SIDES CAN BE SHOWN.

The deck is removed and spread FACE UP. Your spectator names ANY CARD; no force of any kind.

The freely named card is flipped face down. It is the ONLY BLUE-BACKED CARD in the ENTIRE DECK. The named card is flipped face up and laid on the red card box. The deck is shown; there are no other BLUE CARDS in the deck.
At this point you explain it's all been an illusion.

The box was NEVER BLUE, there are NO BLUE cards in the deck and finally the card they named was also never really blue. The spectator turns over the card themselves; IT IS NOW RED.

This is a fantastic routine, that's super easy to do. It comes with all the custom-made props. PRICE $35.00
[quote]On Jan 19, 2019, John Carey wrote:
Hi Guys

In a few weeks time at Blackpool I will have 4 new releases. My book Carey’s Way
www.careysway.co.uk
In addition, 3 new packet effects: Destiny, Lies all the way and a kit called Fate and Fortune that comes with 11 routines in addition to the custom made cards. Pop over to my booth in the aisle next to Harry Robson in the main hall and it will be a pleasure to dem for you😊

Best Wishes

John [/quote]

Hi John will the packet trick and fate and Fortune be available to buy on line at some point as will not be at blackpool this year.
Thanks
It’s looking like the worst year ever for new releases at Blackpool for a long long time based on all the info I have seen,
never mind we can still have a good old drink up in the Ruskin. Olly
Get your first look at some of the new magic releases at the Blackpool Magic Convention this year! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZTg0ealNE
Want more? Catch all the latest updates on Blackpool releases right here: https://murphysmagic.com/blackpool/
MetalWriting will be releasing the Astral Traveler. You place an envelope in front of the spectator and show him a bunch of tickets from all around the world. The tickets can be spread and showed individually. The spectator peek at one ticket to see a destination. He is then asked to in his mind associate this country with a city and a special place. You start to reveal how the spectator thinks, not only the destination but also his feelings and his thoughts and expectations about this place. You ask him to think of the letters in the country and you write down your impressions. You get the country right but during the mind reading you also got new impressions from the spectator. It turns out that you have received the letters for the city but in an anagram.

As a kicker you ask the spectator to open the envelope. In the envelope is a postcard from the place he thought off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCsD0Ftkz7k&feature=youtu.be

Please visit MetalWriting both online and in the dealer hall.
See you there

www.metalwriting.com
Here is our brand new - hot off the editor TEASER for SvenPad® Game Night.

Our first book test release that took over a year of development with creator John Morton. It offers multiple phases, and a brand new method of Flashback + many more secrets that will make you smile...

John Morton and I will have 100 on-hand, and look forward to seeing you at our booth next door to ProMystic on the main floor.

[youtube]VduV9tHT5JU[/youtube]
[quote]On Jan 3, 2019, celebrity wrote:
I have a steady number of my personal ideas due for release at MindFX but time is sadly not on side to release them all. Where possible I hope to release my lottery prediction effect, exact dob prediction effect, RPS routine with built in name reveal, new multi effect mentalism tool and more. I am hoping to have a minimum of three new releases either way ;)

Best Wishes Michael [/quote]

Men and the Timon wich hand effect, jeje... Have been in the line for that one, really really strong effect! :)
[quote]On Feb 1, 2019, gidy wrote: Dear friends,
eStooge is going to present at Blackpool a revolutionary solution for the Rubik's cube topic,
the RubiksMinder. Please watch an example routine presented in the following video.
At Blackpool we will have only a very limited number of copies for sale for a special "Early birds" price.
Gidy Weisglass, eStooge. https://youtu.be/U-PEvdR0iAE [/quote]

This demonstration convinced me, are the cube turns reduced to a certain number ?
Search for Giiker cube on YouTube.
Hey Ollie,

I have Gary Jones new book pre-ordered and ready to pick up.
I have had a little sneak peak at some of the contents.. it was always my number one on my list.
I'll mainly be on my stand during Blackpool, come and say hello.

Were also demonstrating the Tadaa line of magic and teaching Contact Juggling for free with a top Biritsh Contact Juggler, nothing to loose and relaxed.

Joel

[quote]On Feb 9, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
It’s looking like the worst year ever for new releases at Blackpool for a long long time based on all the info I have seen,
never mind we can still have a good old drink up in the Ruskin. Olly [/quote]
[quote]On Feb 10, 2019, JoelDickinson wrote:
Hey Ollie,

I have Gary Jones new book pre-ordered and ready to pick up.
I have had a little sneak peak at some of the contents.. it was always my number one on my list.
I'll mainly be on my stand during Blackpool, come and say hello.

Were also demonstrating the Tadaa line of magic and teaching Contact Juggling for free with a top Biritsh Contact Juggler, nothing to loose and relaxed.

Joel

[quote]On Feb 9, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
never mind we can still have a good old drink up in the Ruskin. Olly [/quote] [/quote]

Anything by Gary Jones is good I was really tempted to get this myself however I have his No Frills lecture notes from years ago that has a lot of the material contained in the book so may hold back.... but as I said you can't really go wrong with Gary's stuff and on top of that he's a top bloke too :)
Gary has been MIA from here for sometime now. :bawl:
[quote]On Feb 5, 2019, alexlatorre wrote:
FOURTUNATE BY DAVID JONATHAN
A circle is drawn on the cellophane of a card box. The circle is shown to your spectator.
In this circle you draw one card; this card will be your SECRET PREDICTION.
The deck is removed from the card case. The case is placed face down to one side.
The cards are dealt FACE UP one at a time. Your spectator is asked to stop on ANY CARD they like. They really can stop ANYWHERE. The card box is flipped over. Drawn, smack bang in the middle of the circle is the exact card they STOPPED ON. This sounds too good to be true. It gets better. RESETS IN 2 SECONDS. CAN BE REPEATED WITH A DIFFERENT OUTCOME. SELF-WORKING. BRILLIANT METHOD.
FOURTUNATE is a self-contained, little miracle.
You will love the crazy method. PRICE $40.00[/quote]

This trick gets my full attention, sounds really very good, I have a hunch how it could work ...
A fair price if the statements keep what they promise. When will this trick be officially available?
On the Tadaa stand my good friend, full time magician & contact juggler Jay Rollins will be performing his insane skills from Friday to Sunday.
He’s not only a crazy good magician and contact juggler, he’s a super relaxed guy and if you want to add new skills, new magic or just come and have a chat with us then please do.

I will be performing magic from the Tadaa exclusive line of magic. Including effects from my books and stand alone tricks.
I’ll also show you how to send somebody back in time and they will provide everybody with undeniable proof.

We will have convention special prices on our range of products. The good news is, Minds Eye is back in stock so I will be kicking @ss with magic from within those pages.

Check out Jay : https://www.tadaa.co.uk/contactjuggling.html
Minds Eye is back in stock too for the convention : https://www.tadaa.co.uk/ourshop/prod_6571501-Minds-Eye.html
Check out The Voyager : https://www.tadaa.co.uk/ourshop/prod_6506158-The-Voyager.html

All the best,

Joel
Can some PM me info when you can buy Peter Eggnink’s coin in can? Looks great and it’s not on his site yet. Thx.
We will be releasing two limited edition exclusives from the one and only Jack Delvin:

A CL£AR CA$E OF CHANC€ (Re-imagined)
A revised Limited Edition exclusive of Jack Delvin's classic Bank-Nite effect.

JD DUO.
A Limited Edition exclusive of Jack Delvin's original two deck card prediction.
Available for the first time in poker sized playing cards.

There will also be a few sets of 'Lucky Coin' by Luca Volpe and myself available.

Our stand will be in the Horseshoe area this year.

All the best,

Paul McCaig.
Dee Christophers new wallet 'Razor Wallet' is available from Penguin at Blackpool.

It's modern, it's compact, its very well made and it has replaced my other wallets.
Actually, it does it's job VERY well.

This will sell out fast.

Joel.
[quote]On Feb 11, 2019, JoelDickinson wrote:
Dee Christophers new wallet 'Razor Wallet' is available from Penguin at Blackpool.

It's modern, it's compact, its very well made and it has replaced my other wallets.
Actually, it does it's job VERY well.

This will sell out fast.

Joel. [/quote]

What features will it have Joel?

Cheers Ian.
Message: Posted by: Christopher Taylor (Feb 11, 2019 05:28PM)
[quote]On Jan 3, 2019, Christopher Taylor wrote:
Taylor Imagineering will have a new electronic Bizarre Magic product called Oracle, as well as a fun non-electronic mentalism effect called Pink 2. Cheers.

Christopher [/quote]

As it turns out, Pink 2 will NOT be making an appearance at the "Dark Pond" this year. But Oracle is all set to go. Here are same sample effects:
Poe’s Paradox: https://youtu.be/5nzIdq2h2QY
The Liar: https://youtu.be/1OWGJCBHzLI
Curses: https://youtu.be/oN3YCZ4Ia-I
Dear friends,

Many of you have asked us about the unique features of the RubiksMinder, and how is it different from the GiiKER cube which available on the market for consumers. So here it is in details:
Like many other effects on the market, we also started from available tech/products of the shelf, but then gave it a serious makeover, to bring it to the magic/mentalism world (just as done with connected scales, pads, pens and more).

Here's what makes RubiksMinder a Mentalists/magicians product:

A. Look and feel - simple and naive
GiiKER can be easily recognized by a layman! and YOU DON'T WANT THAT IN YOUR SHOW!
They use funny colors, unique logo, noticeable charging holes, and most problematic their unique clicky noise due to internal released magnets.
On top of that, they have a speaker! which makes funny sounds when connected, low battery etc! (yes, you can try to turn it off in SW and hope for the good).
RubiksMinder looks and feels supernatural low cost cube - standard stickers, no speaker, no clicks, no logos, no holes.

B. Robust & Reliable - Automatic reconnect
Wireless is tricky. Once the GiiKER Bluetooth is disconnected for any reason (i.e. distance, interferences...) - your routine is over!. RubiksMinder has improved communication layer! it continuously monitors the Bluetooth, and automatically reconnects if/when needed. so you can perform safely and relaxed.

C. Magician Friendly - simple & relevant interface
In your show, you want to focus on your audience/performance, and not on the mobile phone!
So you want to get simple/intuitive/immediate cues and actions without overthinking nor confusion.
You also need it available, accessible and reliable.

Taking it down to earth with an actual example:
With the GiiKER, you MUST stare on the mobile screen to notice any move while it's actually being done.
Regardless of the fact it is not practical... what if you missed it? what if they did more than one move?

There are much more such examples. RubiksMinder was designed for that (with performers needs' in mind).

D. Smart Watch interface - spotting your mobile is not very practical, and significantly narrows down your options. RubiksMinder transmits and displays the info in a hidden way on your smartwatch.

E. Mentalism Routines - closeup and stage
RubiksMinder comes with awesome Mentalism routines that were designed, developed and tested for that specific purposes.

To summarize, RubiksMinder is the most advanced and powerful Rubik's out there, and you can literally make miracles with it. It was designed by and for mentalists, accompanied with extra routines, assure an innocent look, reliable and intuitive presentation for close up and stage.

I hope this covers some of the questions (without giving too much the actual handing)
I'll be more than happy to see you in Blackpool and share more.

Gidy Weisglass, eStooge.
No one talking about Juxtapad? Sounded interesting to me...
[quote]On Feb 12, 2019, IAIN wrote:
No one talking about Juxtapad? Sounded interesting to me... [/quote]

What is it?
[quote]On Feb 12, 2019, ed wood wrote:
[quote]On Feb 12, 2019, IAIN wrote:
No one talking about Juxtapad? Sounded interesting to me... [/quote]

What is it? [/quote]

Check page 2 * Mark Mason release
[quote]On Feb 11, 2019, Christopher Taylor wrote:
[quote]On Jan 3, 2019, Christopher Taylor wrote:

Christopher [/quote]

As it turns out, Pink 2 will NOT be making an appearance at the "Dark Pond" this year. But Oracle is all set to go. Here are same sample effects:
Poe’s Paradox: https://youtu.be/5nzIdq2h2QY
The Liar: https://youtu.be/1OWGJCBHzLI
Curses: https://youtu.be/oN3YCZ4Ia-I [/quote]

Hi Christopher

How much will Oracle be at Blackpook?

thanks
Hi,
Does anyone have a schedule of the lectures at Blackpool this year.
I have scoured the website but can't find anything.
Normally they publish a 'Convention Guide' which lists the lectures
on each day with times and venues. Not this year?
Any help appreciated.
Get the App Blackpool 2018
[quote]On Feb 13, 2019, Lars Andersen wrote:
Get the App Blackpool 2018 [/quote]

Is it relevant for 2019?
Yes it is!
Many thanks.
Appreciated.
We finally managed to get them all together so I'll be bringing my new EDC Dice effect with me too, it's super limited, only 50 exist at the moment, it's a prerelease sample and this will be the first time ANYONE in the magic world has seen it. Cars all packed, we ride at dawn! Find us upstairs.

Oh, also, we just confirmed that to celebrate the ALPHAS making their convention debut this year DMC will be with us on the Miscellaneous Miracles stand on Saturday, which will be nice.

See you guys there.

Phill
You maybe alright with JackMagic if that’s who you are referring to, but I wouldn’t be messing with the Paratrooper Pegasus as there will be only one winner there and that’s a racing certainty. Olly
Thank you to the dealers and everyone who has contributed to this thread, some brilliant sounding new effects and looking forward to seeing you all over the weekend!

Regards

Ian.
I look forward to seeing you there Ian, check out Henry Harrius stand first, then Promystic, then Mark Mason and then Paul Richards imo. Olly
[quote]On Feb 13, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
I look forward to seeing you there Ian, check out Henry Harrius stand first, then Promystic, then Mark Mason and then Paul Richards imo. Olly [/quote]

And you Olly, as normal it will be a fantastic weekend. 😀
And don’t forget the SvenPads®️booth - With our exciting new GAME NIGHT book release by UK mentalist John Morton. We will also be debuting for the first time the all new SvenPad®️ complete line of pre-made, pre-drawn pads which come in sets.

John Morton and myself will be next door-adjacent to Craig’s ProMystic booth across from Saturn.

On a train now heading in from London! Looking forward to seeing you guys. Cheers!
Is roddie mcghie releasing something new?
Yeah, there was something on his Facebook page about a new release for Blackpool, I’m don’t know what it is, I’m sure it will be quality though
Have a link?
[quote]On Feb 15, 2019, Jg84 wrote:
Yeah, there was something on his Facebook page about a new release for Blackpool, I’m don’t know what it is, I’m sure it will be quality though [/quote]

It’s a repair kit to fix all the little door gimmicks that have fell to bits.
The convention may be going on right now, but new releases are being added all the time!
https://www.murphysmagic.com/blackpool/
Items will continue to be added even into the upcoming month! See effects that were showcased at the event, but kept super secret until later.
Did anyone attend the Bill Abbott Lecture?

how was the Packs Small Plays Anywhere Mentalism Show?

Thanks

Alex
My new effects [b]Fourtunate[/b] and [b]Calendar Deck[/b] have launched at the convention. If you are interested, you can find more info on them [url=https://shoutout.wix.com/so/9fMZa1Kv6#/main]here[/url].
[quote]On Feb 15, 2019, TuneHV wrote:
My new effects [b]Fourtunate[/b] and [b]Calendar Deck[/b] have launched at the convention.
If you are interested, you can find more info on them [url=https://shoutout.wix.com/so/9fMZa1Kv6#/main]here[/url]. [/quote]

When will Fourtunat be officially available and what will be the selling price ?
Love the premise of both. are there any demos of these?
Heard there's gonna be a new release by Ben Earl on Vanishing.inc booth.

Anyone knows about it?
Believe its role player but the physical book not the pdf
A friend was at Blackpool and he told me about some new releases

Franken Doh by Roddy Mcghie
Eternity by Emran Riaz

Henry Harrius had his Venom Cube available

Michael Murray had his lock trick as well as his Exact Date of Birth

Bill Abbott was selling his Packs Small Plays Anywhere 2 package for $260 @ BP, it will be $300 plus shipping in March on his site.

I am trying to think if there were any others that he mentioned.

Oh yeah, Dee Christopher's Razor Wallet, best peek wallet so I heard.

Two Finer Divine, which I own from Gary Lawrence and David Klass made its debut there.

JuxtaPad I heard about it from Mark Mason.

that's about it for now.

Alex Alejandro
[quote]On Feb 16, 2019, BMWGuy wrote:

Two Finer Divine, which I own from Gary Lawrence and David Klass made its debut there.

Alex Alejandro [/quote]

Alex, I thought Two Finer Divine was released quite a while ago. What is your opinion of it?
It was, but the official release was at Blackpool. There were some that ordered it before, and had it, but not many.

I had Gary make mine in another language, and I don't have it yet, its in transit from Kent to USA, so I will let you know once I get it.

Thanks

Alex
[quote]On Feb 15, 2019, Magic Dust wrote:
My new effects [b]Fourtunate[/b] and [b]Calendar Deck[/b] have launched at the convention.
If you are interested, you can find more info on them [url=https://shoutout.wix.com/so/9fMZa1Kv6#/main]here[/url]. [/quote]

When will Fourtunat be officially available and what will be the selling price ? [/quote]

Yes, very interested in Fourtunate

When will Fourtunate be officially available and what will be the selling price ? [/quote]
I believe it was selling at the convention for around $40, which is pretty fair considering the work that goes into making them. Official release date is unknown at this time, but will certainly be out later this year.

[quote]On Feb 16, 2019, Scott Imler wrote:
Love the premise of both. are there any demos of these? [/quote]
Thanks- no demos that I am aware of yet, but if I see any footage that pops up on social media from the convention, I'll share it here.
Does anyone know what the saturn magic releases are? :v
Id like to know the vanishing inc releases

christians trick
minto
turn
socks
level one

anyone shed some light
Any hits of the convention this year?
I heard JuxtaPad by Mark Mason
Venom Cube by Henry Harrius
Level One by Christian Grace Vanishing Inc
I got JuxtaPad from Mark Mason and will definitely be using it, it's really cool (but you need to do some prior setup on the book that you will use for the book test routine, so you cannot just borrow a book).

I also got Astral Traveller from MetalWriting because I think it is a beautiful effect and a beautiful prop. Very happy with it.

I didn't buy Venom Cube but was considering it. I saw it was sold out on the last day.
Does anyone knows if there was any new smoke device released?

Thanks!
[quote]On Feb 16, 2019, TuneHV wrote:

When will Fourtunate be officially available and what will be the selling price ? [/quote]
I believe it was selling at the convention for around $40, which is pretty fair considering the work that goes into making them. Official release date is unknown at this time, but will certainly be out later this year.

Thanks- no demos that I am aware of yet, but if I see any footage that pops up on social media from the convention, I'll share it here. [/quote]

Hi David there will be no footage from the convention Mark Mason said strictly no videoing
[quote]On Feb 17, 2019, cardbiker wrote:

Thanks- no demos that I am aware of yet, but if I see any footage that pops up on social media from the convention, I'll share it here. [/quote]

Hi David there will be no footage from the convention Mark Mason said strictly no videoing [/quote]

Too bad... was hoping to see something soonish...
A friend was at Blackpool and he told me about some new releases

Franken Doh by Roddy Mcghie
Eternity by Emran Riaz

Henry Harrius had his Venom Cube available

Bill Abbott was selling his Packs Small Plays Anywhere 2 package for $260 @ BP, it will be $300 plus shipping in March on his site.

I am trying to think if there were any others that he mentioned.

Oh yeah, Dee Christopher's Razor Wallet, best peek wallet so I heard.

JuxtaPad I heard about it from Mark Mason.

that's about it for now.

Alex Alejandro [/quote]

I picked up the Razor Wallet from Penguin. It is a very small wallet and it was £20. The peek is great, you can stare right at it right in front of the spectator, and keep looking if you miss the details during the first time you look.
Eternity by Emran Riaz
Michael Murray lock trick
[/quote]
curious about this ones
[quote]On Feb 18, 2019, Psyfl wrote:
I picked up the Razor Wallet from Penguin. It is a very small wallet and it was £20. The peek is great, you can stare right at it right in front of the spectator, and keep looking if you miss the details during the first time you look. [/quote]

That sounds very interesting, is that a similar principle as with the Eyephone ?
Can you post a video, picture or link for more information, can't find anything
[quote]On Feb 17, 2019, Brad Ballew wrote:

Hi David there will be no footage from the convention Mark Mason said strictly no videoing [/quote]

Too bad... was hoping to see something soonish... [/quote]

Of Mason's new releases I like Fourtunate best, it's awesome. The gimmick is very easy to use but very clever. Blue illusion comes in second. Juxtapad is not for me. I can think of far easier ways to do a book test.
[quote]On Feb 18, 2019, dooblehorn wrote:
[quote]On Feb 17, 2019, Brad Ballew wrote:

Too bad... was hoping to see something soonish... [/quote]

Of Mason's new releases I like Fourtunate best, it's awesome. The gimmick is very easy to use but very clever. Blue illusion comes in second. Juxtapad is not for me. I can think of far easier ways to do a book test. [/quote]

Glad to hear some positive impressions of fourtunate. Reading the ad copy, it almost sounds too good to be true. Can't wait to see more!
David showed me Fourtunate a while ago, and it's excellent.
NOTY app from Aloïs.

LINK: https://apple.co/2SR0A6A
Saw Level One demonstrated on Vanishing Inc's Instagram Page. Looks very visual. Hope it is one of those that looks as good in person as it does for the camera.
[quote]On Feb 18, 2019, Michael Dustman wrote:
Saw Level One demonstrated on Vanishing Inc's Instagram Page. Looks very visual. Hope it is one of those that looks as good in person as it does for the camera. [/quot

I seen this demoed at Blackpool by Christian Grace it looked excellent I asked to buy one but he had sold out so christian offered to sell me his that he was demoing with for £20 and I didn't hesitate. You get a video link,the video quality is of very high standard and excellent visual tutorial very easy to follow,there is no verbal audio (not needed) just low calming sound track in background.

This is not very difficult but like anything else it needs practice.

Graham
Anyone have a link to level one performance? I couldn't find it, I'm curious what the effect even is
[quote]On Feb 19, 2019, Magicalos wrote:
Anyone have a link to level one performance? I couldn't find it, I'm curious what the effect even is [/quote]

If you think on the lines of Angelo Carbones Humbug effect where the deck disappears except their chosen card. Level one for example you could do a Ambitious card routine then fetch the gimmick into play then shake your hand that’s holding the deck in biddle grip and it becomes half of deck then another shake the rest disappears leaving you with just the one chosen card. With level one you would show the deck from the side (hence the biddle grip)

This is not very difficult but I would say more knacky but with practice is worth it. Also holding the deck from above (biddle) reduces your angles problems but still need to be wary. The gimmick supplied is simple and you get a video link the video is excellent quality as I have mentioned in earlier post.

Graham
Jon Allen’s new version of his Silent Treatment was just beautiful. The routine now uses a very deceptive new method with a killer ending.

Yes I’m biased - but Jon has been working very hard on this, and you guys are going to love it.
[quote]On Feb 19, 2019, saysold1 wrote:
Jon Allen’s new version of his Silent Treatment was just beautiful. The routine now uses a very deceptive new method with a killer ending.

Yes I’m biased - but Jon has been working very hard on this, and you guys are going to love it. [/quote]

When does it release?
You need to contact Jon Allen, but I believe he is taking names on his web site to announce.

It will be exclusive to Jon.
[quote]On Feb 26, 2019, saysold1 wrote:
You need to contact Jon Allen, but I believe he is taking names on his web site to announce.

It will be exclusive to Jon. [/quote]

Great shout Brett. I purchased the new Silent Treatment. Absolutely love it. Can’t wait for it to arrive!

[/quote]

Can you tell more about the date of birth effect please ?
Actually Exact Date of Birth is something that is in Dead Lock, sorry for the confusion.
Hi Dorian, this was my new lock effect titled Dead Lock which includes a method for revealing their DOB as part of the revelation process (this can happen on most occasions). Or you can flip the performance and have the spectator reveal the four digit code for the lock. This effect completely sold out over the weekend (over 100 copies) including all the ones I had left in the office and even my own demo copy. I have ordered a few hundred more to be made and these should land within two weeks. I will likley start a thread on this product to give further details on it soon ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Is there any difference between this and Alan Wongs Dream Lock?
Yep, it is very different ;)
Wayne Fox “Heavy & Light” did anyone seen it?
Lseeyou, yes I did and it was not very good at all don’t waste your money. Olly
I wouldn't waste my money with Wayne Fox anyway, who knows if you'll get your package or not.
I’d love to hear more about Dee Christopher’s Razor wallet if anyone has it :)
[quote]On Feb 27, 2019, Lseeyou wrote:
Wayne Fox “Heavy & Light” did anyone seen it? [/quote]

You’d never receive it if you ordered anyway. Don’t bother believe me.
[quote]On Feb 27, 2019, JordanD wrote:
I’d love to hear more about Dee Christopher’s Razor wallet if anyone has it :) [/quote]

Yes, and I don't see it available anywhere
[quote]On Feb 28, 2019, pegasus wrote:

You’d never receive it if you ordered anyway. Don’t bother believe me. [/quote]

I’ve ordered loads from Wayne never had any issues , so I’m not sure what this is about ???
[quote]On Feb 28, 2019, carlwag wrote:

I’ve ordered loads from Wayne never had any issues , so I’m not sure what this is about ??? [/quote]

I am still waiting after almost 2 years now for what I ordered, lol. Wayne is a piece of crap in my opinion.
[quote]On Feb 28, 2019, JordanD wrote:
I’d love to hear more about Dee Christopher’s Razor wallet if anyone has it :) [/quote]

Imagine Telethougth slim wallet.
[quote]On Feb 28, 2019, RNK wrote:

I’ve ordered loads from Wayne never had any issues , so I’m not sure what this is about ??? [/quote]

I am still waiting after almost 2 years now for what I ordered, lol. Wayne is a piece of crap in my opinion. [/quote]

*cough* dave forrest
[quote]On Feb 28, 2019, Lseeyou wrote:
[quote]On Feb 28, 2019, JordanD wrote:

Imagine Telethougth slim wallet. [/quote]

Perfect thank you! Seems kinda similar to Pantera V2 from that description. I’m sure there are some differences though :)
Look forward to finding out :)
I hope it has a better filter than the Pantera V2 wallets . The telethought filters were the best but are hard to source now, Olly
Yes, the event is over, but the magic is still being released. Keep checking https://www.murphysmagic.com/blackpool/ as new items are still being added.
I saw a demo trailer for Wayne Fox’s Heavy and Light effect and I am wondering if anyone has any feedback on it? I assume it will be available soon on the World Magic Shop but have not seen it advertised at any other magic distributors. Thanks for any information you can provide.
Eric.
Did anyone see the company WAVE with their candle and light bulb products?

If so, thoughts?

Thanks.

This is the trailer

Check: https://vimeo.com/317123464
[quote]On Mar 2, 2019, otreboR wrote:

This is the trailer

Check: https://vimeo.com/317123464 [/quote]

Trailer looks good. Same can’t be said about the trailer music I think!
I have the Razor Wallet.

Havent used it yet, but looks good, for the price

Alex
Wayne always had a crowd when he was demonstrating Heavy and light at Blackpool, it does look good!
What's the difference between light heavy and any kind of routine using hypnosis or suggestion?

Sleepy
Sleepy as you are probably aware that’s all Wayne’s uses. Olly
Eager for a user review.

Dan.
[quote]On Mar 2, 2019, Amazing Magic Co wrote:
Eager for a user review.

Dan. [/quote]

It’s out Monday according to the latest WPR

https://youtu.be/7WQEAL5AUws
Level one by Christian Grace looks good. Can’t find it on Vanishing inc website though.
[quote]On Mar 2, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Level one by Christian Grace looks good. Can’t find it on Vanishing inc website though. [/quote]

Level one looks visually stunning, I’m not into card magic/ slights etc. But I can objectively look at things and this is clean looking and in clean in method to anyone with a basic understanding/ grasp on sleights. The only reason I didn’t purchase this is that I have no use for it myself being a mentalist.

Wayne Fox’s light heavy is clever - I had a similar version of the effect that used a matchbox years ago. The shuffle subtlety is great!

Michael Murray’s Dead Lock is also well worth the money! These three effects you won’t go far wrong with.

David.
Wayne’s Fox’s item I think you will be very dissappointed with. It will get a good WPR because he is affiliated with them,
Michael Murray’s effect is very clever but the lock and numbers are too small and fiddly to see for most of your spectators in the real world imo. Olly
[quote]On Mar 3, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
Wayne’s Fox’s item I think you will be very dissappointed with. It will get a good WPR because he is affiliated with them,
Michael Murray’s effect is very clever but the lock and numbers are too small and fiddly to see for most of your spectators in the real world imo. Olly [/quote]

Indeed. Just looks like awkward posture to me.
Hi Olly, I am very pleased to hear that you like my Dead Lock effect and if the size of the lock was the only thing holding you back from purchasing one I am happy to report that I am in the process of getting these made in three different sizes.

Now, with zero offense intended I can honestly say I have used both my lock and locks of a similar size (Locked in Thought and Locked for Life) for many years without any issue and the current one is perfect for me for close-up use as I use it as a keyring and so love that it is light and portable in this respect.

Having sold all hundred copies at Blackpool this would suggest that all purchasers were able to see and use the lock comfortably too (they are actually made from genuine locks after all).

All in all I firmly believe that this lock is the perfect size for close-up use and for those who work on stage, or perhaps in environments where it is harder to see (such as night clubs) it may be worth holding on for the bigger ones to be produced.

Best Wishes to All,
Michael
I have to disagree with Olly, I can read the numbers on the lock without my glasses and I can’t read much without my glasses. With my glasses on the numbers are crystal clear. I have performed this multiple times since blackpool and not had a single person struggle to read the numbers on the lock. When Michael showed this to me it was in the Spanish bar that doesn’t have the best lighting and I didn’t have my glasses. The fact that I could read the numbers (albeit with a bit of effort due to not having my glasses) was one of the things I liked about it. Julie also has very poor eyesight and I performed it on her without a problem.

Mark
Michael Murray’s effect is very clever but the lock and numbers are too small and fiddly to see for most of your spectators in the real world imo. Olly [/quote]

Horses, for courses :) - Wayne’s item is great as an out for any hypno effect. It’s a handy tool that enables you to seemingly hypnotise anyone. Can you offer a reason why you don’t like it? I’ve performed Michaels lock a number of times and never had anyone say they couldn’t see the numbers - for stage I could imagine it may be a problem but even then someone selected at complete random (fairly) who is the eyes of the audience when they see the lock open it would be enough. But as Michael has stated he’s designing bigger locks.

David.
[quote]On Mar 3, 2019, Consultthemind1 wrote:

Horses, for courses :) - Wayne’s item is great as an out for any hypno effect. It’s a handy tool that enables you to seemingly hypnotise anyone. Can you offer a reason why you don’t like it? I’ve performed Michaels lock a number of times and never had anyone say they couldn’t see the numbers - for stage I could imagine it may be a problem but even then someone selected at complete random (fairly) who is the eyes of the audience when they see the lock open it would be enough. But as Michael has stated he’s designing bigger locks.

David. [/quote]

So Wayne's light heavy isn't just using suggestion/hypnosis....there na actual physical method involves?

Thanks
Sleepy
[quote]On Mar 3, 2019, Consultthemind1 wrote:

David. [/quote]

So Wayne's light heavy isn't just using suggestion/hypnosis....there na actual physical method involves?

Thanks
Sleepy
Michael Murray is a genius.
I use 2 of his creations in my stage act.
I try to get everything he published.
I got the lock in Blackpool and I am so happy.
Very clever and very easy to do.
See you soon.
Lior
Thanks for the opinion on the Light Heavy effect Pegasus.
Eric.
I have better than 20/20 vision so I could read the numbers no probs at all on Michaels lock. I saw it being performed however in the Ruskin and yes it wasn’t the greatest of lighting but any effect where the spectator needs to get their reading glasses out ( which was happening ) etc creates a pause I could do without. The next size up would sound perfect though, so thanks Michael for chiming in here and if you are making 3 sizes I cannot be the only one expressing this concern.
Genius method though as ever from Michael. Olly
To Sleepy think heavy and you are making it seem lighter, that way the final reveal will be heavy rather than the other way round.
So yes you receive something, Olly
To Sleepy think heavy and you are making it seem lighter, that way the final reveal will be heavy rather than the other way round.
So yes you receive something, Olly [/quote]

Sorry I don't understand what you are trying to say
Yes a physical method plus a gimmick involved too. Olly
Yes a physical method plus a gimmick involved too. Olly [/quote]

Oh ok thanks!
Think industrial revelation in the box already with a few cards on top . So it’s made to feel lighter by physical movement but inevatibly it will be heavy at the end. Olly
I have better than 20/20 vision so I could read the numbers no probs at all on Michaels lock. I saw it being performed however in the Ruskin and yes it wasn’t the greatest of lighting but any effect where the spectator needs to get their reading glasses out ( which was happening ) etc creates a pause I could do without. The next size up would sound perfect though, so thanks Michael for chiming in here and if you are making 3 sizes I cannot be the only one expressing this concern.
Genius method though as ever from Michael. Olly [/quote]
I wear varifocals when I perform because I can’t even read my flashback books without my reading glasses, yet I could read the lock without my glasses in the Spanish bar. I didn’t try it in the Ruskin but if you handed me a menu for dinner there is a 95% chance I’d need to put my reading glasses on to read it. When people need glasses to read they are going to put them on if you ask them to read something. In poor lighting I can’t even get my briefcase open. The numbers are as clear as on any lock this size and are clearer than many that I have seen. For me Deadlock was possibly my favourite purchase at Blackpool and I now carry it everywhere.

Mark
I use Micheal's lock all the time.
The numbers are a bit small, but the lock is solid and believable.
I ask if they can see the numbers clearly, then proceed or abort.
Most people don't seem to have any difficulty in my experience.
I prefer the small lock personally. I keep it on my keys, and it's become a real go to effect.
I hadn't expected how strong this would play by a long shot btw.

Anyway, really curious about light/heavy.
[quote]On Feb 27, 2019, Oil&Water wrote:
Lseeyou, yes I did and it was not very good at all don’t waste your money. Olly [/quote]

That probably fixed my curiosity lol
Michaels lock is wonderful and Mark is correct as he showed me his in the empress ballroom where the lighting was great. I also agree that Michael has made the numbers pronounced and as good as possible for this size. I just would prefer the mid size due to some people’s visibility in darker situations and also the smallness made it a bit fiddly and I believe when most people see the mid range size they would prefer it given the ultimate choice.
That’s my opinion, nevertheless is a great item and one I will be buying and I have pmed Michael for the mid range version when it in stock. Olly
I’d prefer a standard sized padlock as opposed to one used on a suitcase.
I thought I had read that the trick named Two Finer Divide (I think I have that name right) was going to be sold at Blackpool. Did anyone see or hear of it, or even better, buy it?
Would love to hear any comments on it.
Yeh me too. Our friend Tarik wasn’t it?
Does anyone know anything about that poker trick (maybe by Card Shark???) where anyone can name a poker hand? I heard some rumblings about it, but nothing recently.
[quote]On Mar 7, 2019, castype wrote:
Does anyone know anything about that poker trick (maybe by Card Shark???) where anyone can name a poker hand? I heard some rumblings about it, but nothing recently. [/quote]

i picked this up at magi fest in the US...its called polish poker saw the demo and instantly purchased it! and you are correct its any poker hand called for
Sorry if I missed it but, Dee Christopher’s Mangled...any news/feedback?
Haven’t noticed it on Penguin yet.
Wondering What it brings to the table compared to other benders available.
[quote]On Mar 7, 2019, Magicalos wrote:
Does anyone know anything about that poker trick (maybe by Card Shark???) where anyone can name a poker hand? I heard some rumblings about it, but nothing recently. [/quote]

i picked this up at magi fest in the US...its called polish poker saw the demo and instantly purchased it! and you are correct its any poker hand called for [/quote]

Awesome. thanks for the info. What are your thoughts on it? Is it worth picking up when it is widely available?
[quote]On Mar 7, 2019, Magicalos wrote:

i picked this up at magi fest in the US...its called polish poker saw the demo and instantly purchased it! and you are correct its any poker hand called for [/quote]

I believe April is the month when Polish Poker will be available worldwide! Yay!

I can't wait for it's official release as there is a lot you can do with it. Personally, I've worked out an incredibly impressive (and pretty easy) pseudo-stacking routine that's SO FUN to perform, and will be shared with everyone who will purchase the set.

Mike
[quote]On Mar 2, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Level one by Christian Grace looks good. Can’t find it on Vanishing inc website though. [/quote]

Yes, I'm waiting for this one!
Eternity an engraved trick does anyone know more about this?
Does anyone know who the dealer is with the sponge bananas in this video at the 3:20 mark?
https://youtu.be/fonvwh_HiOQ
[quote]On Apr 24, 2019, MichaelJae wrote:
Does anyone know who the dealer is with the sponge bananas in this video at the 3:20 mark?
https://youtu.be/fonvwh_HiOQ [/quote]
It is out of stock everywhere.
I found them only here:
https://www.perfectmagic.com/p-10247-production-ultra-realistic-bananas.aspx
[quote]On Apr 24, 2019, Maxy wrote:
I found them only here:
https://www.perfectmagic.com/p-10247-production-ultra-realistic-bananas.aspx [/quote]

Wow, this Perfect Magic site is super expensive!
[quote]On Apr 24, 2019, RNK wrote:
[quote]On Apr 24, 2019, Maxy wrote:
I found them only here:
https://www.perfectmagic.com/p-10247-production-ultra-realistic-bananas.aspx [/quote]

Wow, this Perfect Magic site is super expensive! [/quote]
Yes, I am agree everything there is very expensive,I googled and this is the only website I found has this item available.
@MichaelJae this item has bad review on penguinmagic:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S16217
Thanks for all your help fellas. I guess my search is over and ill have to pass.
[quote]On Feb 28, 2019, Magicalos wrote:
[quote]On Feb 28, 2019, RNK wrote:

I am still waiting after almost 2 years now for what I ordered, lol. Wayne is a piece of crap in my opinion. [/quote]

*cough* dave forrest [/quote]

Did anyone ever get this from Wayne

Or pick up at Blackpool

I am confused by MOM latest email they say it’s an instant download

Then say it will be shipped on Monday?
The original release came with an awesome gimmick.

The new download allows one to perform the trick with borrowed objects e.g. a beer bottle. No gimmick is provided.

For me, having the gimmick makes things a little more certain.