(Close Window)
Topic: Bill Switch without TT
Could someone please point me to sources for performing the bill switch without using a TT.

Thanks in advance and have a great day,

Walking Magic Bob
I assume you are referring to the folding in 16ths version.

You can purchase the book, "SWITCH - Unfolding The $100 Bill Change by John Lovick" for $50, it covers everything on the bill switch, methods with the TT and without, full routines, etc.

The original manuscript came with a non-TT method as wall, if you can locate a copy.

I am not aware of any DVDs that explain both methods on a single DVD.
I just purchased DYNASWITCH by Mehdi from AMAZON. You can find
a performance on YOUTUBE by Gary Ouellet to see if it fits your
style.
Leirpoll's Pocket Power has a tipless bill switch which looks good, and the booklet has some other very nice effects

(It is also in SWITCH, in part. But the other tipless swithces in the book should work )
The book Switch Bill stated above is a complete book of switch's tip or topless
The only book you will ever need.
"Berland's Bill Tear Secrets" has a method that does away with the TT. The critics sure liked it.
Lybrary.com has it.

https://www.lybrary.com/berlands-bill-tear-secrets-p-922571.html
[quote]On Feb 10, 2019, John Long wrote:
Leirpoll's Pocket Power has a tipless bill switch which looks good, and the booklet has some other very nice effects

(It is also in SWITCH, in part. But the other tipless swithces in the book should work ) [/quote]

I started with the Roger Klause switch. I ditched the tip, but kept the fold. The Leirpoll switch works, but I came up with an acquitment that fit my natural movements.
Saw this at a magic convention by one of the attendees:

Guy had a Nestles Crunch Candy bar and he was screwing around having it slid back in forth into the cover.

Which is silly but makes you think he is a goof.

Then he eats the candy bar and says boy that was delicious I wish I had money for another one.

Then he does the $100 bill switch with the blue wrapper and changed it into a dollar.

So there you go. Magic and Chocolate. Two of our favorite things.
I am really giving too much away with this. But Jay Scott Berry, on his Penguin live, gives away some incredible bill switches with a Sanada.

You don't' have to train your fingers to be gymnasts. It works, and you still can show your hands empty.

However, I would suggest you ask me about my close up Sanada. The only way you will get away with this cleanly every time, if you want to do it close up under any conditions.
I offer two for 20 dollars shipped. I really do not want to promote it, but I also would like to offer to relieve the pain of those who want a cleaner and far easier
bill switch. pm me for details. Guaranteed. Nobody else offers this. I wish they would.
Another good point. If you could really do magic, you might fold a bill a little to make a change. But you would never fold it way up in a wad like they do for the TT version.
So the Sanada especially the close up one (which is invisible used in close up) which only I manufacture by hand, is a great way to do this since you can show your hand empty . Freely and casually.