(Close Window)
Topic: Bill Switch without TT
Could someone please point me to sources for performing the bill switch without using a TT.

Thanks in advance and have a great day,

Walking Magic Bob
I assume you are referring to the folding in 16ths version.

You can purchase the book, "SWITCH - Unfolding The $100 Bill Change by John Lovick" for $50, it covers everything on the bill switch, methods with the TT and without, full routines, etc.

The original manuscript came with a non-TT method as wall, if you can locate a copy.

I am not aware of any DVDs that explain both methods on a single DVD.
I just purchased DYNASWITCH by Mehdi from AMAZON. You can find
a performance on YOUTUBE by Gary Ouellet to see if it fits your
style.
Leirpoll's Pocket Power has a tipless bill switch which looks good, and the booklet has some other very nice effects

(It is also in SWITCH, in part. But the other tipless swithces in the book should work )
The book Switch Bill stated above is a complete book of switch's tip or topless
The only book you will ever need.
"Berland's Bill Tear Secrets" has a method that does away with the TT. The critics sure liked it.
Lybrary.com has it.

https://www.lybrary.com/berlands-bill-tear-secrets-p-922571.html
[quote]On Feb 10, 2019, John Long wrote:
Leirpoll's Pocket Power has a tipless bill switch which looks good, and the booklet has some other very nice effects

(It is also in SWITCH, in part. But the other tipless swithces in the book should work ) [/quote]

I started with the Roger Klause switch. I ditched the tip, but kept the fold. The Leirpoll switch works, but I came up with an acquitment that fit my natural movements.