(Close Window)
Topic: Crookes Residual Ectometron
I have a Crookes Residual Ectometron by Lebanon Circle that I have never used. This comes with a DVD.

I am thinking of selling this, but do not want to ship it. It will be way too hard to safely ship this. I live in PA outside of Philadelphia, approximately 40 minutes from Bob Little's magic convention.

Looking for a potential buyer willing to come get it. Serious buyers only. This is no longer made and rare.

Joel Pelletier
What is your desired price?
I am going to ask Dan from Lebanon Circle what the original price was because I can't remember what I paid for it.
I was very interested at the time. I thought around $2,000😎😎 Perhaps they were $1800. I can't be sure.
I won't ask for $1800. It will be less than that.
Thanks.
How far are you from Orlando :dancing:
[quote]On Jan 31, 2019, algebraic wrote:
I have a Crookes Residual Ectometron by Lebanon Circle that I have never used. This comes with a DVD.

I am thinking of selling this, but do not want to ship it. It will be way too hard to safely ship this. I live in PA outside of Philadelphia, approximately 40 minutes from Bob Little's magic convention.

Looking for a potential buyer willing to come get it. Serious buyers only. This is no longer made and rare.

Joel Pelletier [/quote]

You got me drooling...
Apparently it was 1300 pound: https://web.archive.org/web/20111130212358/http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/Crookes%20Residual%20Ectometron.html
Hi Slim. I live in PA.
I don't plan on making a profit on it. I want to be fair. I want it to go to someone who will use it. All I am doing is looking at it.

Seems a waste to not be in use.

The only catch is I need someone to come and get it. I do not think I can package it like Dan did and have it survive the shipping process. It would be a waste to have it damaged due to shipping.

I also bought extra candles and one bulb for the unit.

Joel
So what is the final price? :dancing:
I was looking at asking $1100.00.

I would like the new owner to see what they are getting so that there are no problems with expectations.

I hate paying for items only to be disappointed upon receiving an item.

Joel
Very tempting and not that far away, but the wife would kill me if I cluttered the house with more cool toys.
That is funny Bob.
My wife is surprised that I am selling this. She knows how much I like this item.
I am not using it and I think it belongs to someone who will use it.
I am going through my things and selling what I do not use. I have lots of items I find cool as well.
I have an Outlaw piece in which a bat is made to come to life. It comes with a case to protect everything. I will keep this because I do not need to worry about transporting it.
Re-animator is an awesome Tim Wisseman piece, Joel! I passed on the opportunity to purchase one about six months ago for the same reason Bob cited. Happy wife, happy life.
I figured I could set off my self folding chair after performing the Ectometron and/or Re-animator to add as a final touch.