(Close Window)
Topic: Copper Bill tube magic
Hi ! My name is Dombabalu, from Portugal, I do magics for kids from 4 to 10 years old for free at schools. Recently a friend of mine gave me a gift, a copper tube with a lock and a hank, but no tutorial, and I have been looking for the tutorial or "how to" on the net, but without success. :-( Please can you help me maybe posting the instructions here or send me the tutorial to my email, bras5@sapo.pt Thank-you in advance for your collabotation ! best regards, Dombabalu !
I can only suggest you ask your friend to show you how to work the Bill Tube. I don't know of any copper bill tubes, all I have seen are made of Brass.

It is against the rules to post methods on the Café in an open forum or give exact secrets of another person's prop on the Café.

This effect is one I do not have the instructions to in my database.
[quote]On Feb 5, 2019, Bill Hegbli wrote:
I can only suggest you ask your friend to show you how to work the Bill Tube. I don't know of any copper bill tubes, all I have seen are made of Brass.

It is against the rules to post methods on the Café in an open forum or give exact secrets of another person's prop on the Café.

This effect is one I do not have the instructions to in my database. [/quote]

Ok, thank-you very much for your feed-back ! Best regards !
If you can post a picture of the item you have, it might help...in case it might be something different than what we think it probably is.