(Close Window)
Topic: Latest 3 Fly Thread... Vanished?
I'm curious What happened to the most recent 3-Fly thread? (it was here earlier today.)

Was it deleted? Or, perhaps someone changed the thread-title to reflect the actual discussion? Granted, the topic had been 'hijacked', but after Dan Watkin's ueber-list, there was little left to be said.

Anyway, I hope the thread wasn't deleted...
for a few reasons:

#1: Call me selfish, but when I spend (considerable) time and enery on a subject, it sucks to have it "blipped" away.

#2: I was hoping to re-peruse Dan Watkin's "3-Fly Bibliography." It was very generous of Dan to post that info. (curious, is that list elsewhere?)

#3: I was hoping to hear more thoughts on the latest 'subject at hand.' Specifically; the issues Mr. Townsend had presented (regarding the responsibility of students that choose to learn from books.)

If anyone knows what happened, please gimme a clue (PM's are fine.)

Thanks,
Doug Conn
Well add me to the list. I'm curious too.
Folks, the thread is NOT deleted, but was moved to what you might call a holding area, a place we simply call [i]THE COOLER[/i].
Threads that are questionable, are full of flamming or other major problems are moved to this area for further review by me. Since I'm not here 24/7 (Though often I feel like I am ;) ) the Café team members will place posts or topics in the cooler until I have a chance to sort things out as it were.
Once this is done, the thread will be returned. :nod:
In our sincere effort to maintain an atmosphere of civility, I certainly hope you understand why this is sometimes necessary. Thank you. :)