(Close Window)
Topic: Johnson magic products
Does anybody know what is going on w/ their website? I get a blank page when I hit the "contact us" link on the website. Also S&S isn't even on the list of coin magic. I know awhile back they were having problems but I thought that was fixed. Anyone?
Can't answer your question, but I've always been able to correspond with them via direct email to: kathy@johnsonmagicproducts.com
[quote]On Mar 3, 2019, karnak wrote:
Can't answer your question, but I've always been able to correspond with them via direct email to: kathy@johnsonmagicproducts.com [/quote]

Thank you Karnak! 👍
Can anyone recommend a magic retailer that sells a Johnson copper-silver coin? Or has Johnson discontinued those products?
No johnson is still out there. The s&s sets are outof stock and that is why they are not on the website per Kathy @Johnson. Due back in stock 6/8 weeks.

https://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/search.pl?keyword=johnson%20products

https://madhattermagicshop.com/magicshop/index.php?cPath=88_319
Don't they run large batches?
And when that stock runs out, they repeat the production method?
[quote]On Mar 9, 2019, Jerry wrote:
Don't they run large batches?
And when that stock runs out, they repeat the production method? [/quote]

I believe that is what they do. tho If another retailer comes in and swoops up their(Johnsons) remaining stock, well then that would force the backordered situation...
I have purchased Johnson from Madhatter Magic Shop and Bill has always delivered for me. He may be in stock.
Johnson is good about removing items from their website when/while they’re out of stock, then re-listing them again when they’re back in stock. Of course, that can make it look like perhaps something has been discontinued.

What seems curious to me is that for ages now, they’ve always listed their chop cup, but never their cups and balls. Have the latter been permanently discontinued?
[quote]On Mar 13, 2019, karnak wrote:
Johnson is good about removing items from their website when/while they’re out of stock, then re-listing them again when they’re back in stock. Of course, that can make it look like perhaps something has been discontinued.

What seems curious to me is that for ages now, they’ve always listed their chop cup, but never their cups and balls. Have the latter been permanently discontinued? [/quote]

Maybe a pre-Order only? 🙂. I'd rather see a page w/ the item w/ a sign that said "out of stock" personally. Seems lke they would lose sales by removing a product from the site.

Still the custmer service is outstanding if you email em'. And probably if you call em as well. I like email personally. 👍
I contacted Johnson because I had the same issue. they said they're having issues with their website and to call with orders.
[quote]On Mar 20, 2019, st3v13 wrote:
I contacted Johnson because I had the same issue. they said they're having issues with their website and to call with orders. [/quote]

Some one here n the Café posted a new one for sale after only after few days of me posting so I bought that one. 🙂. That never happens. 👍
For the money, Johnson has great quality! No regrets with anything I've purchased from them.
Johnson makes great gaffed coins. For effects I sell such as the upcoming "Telekinetic Gazing Crystal", the gaffed coins I supply are made for me by Johnson Magic Products. Working on the text and photos for the instructions, but the effect should be available by late April. Their shells and copper silver coins are as good as you can get.

Larry
[url=http://www.barnowskymagic.com/21CCMDVD.htm]21st Century Coin Mechanics DVD[/url]
[quote]On Mar 24, 2019, Larry Barnowsky wrote:
Johnson makes great gaffed coins. For effects I sell such as the upcoming "Telekinetic Gazing Crystal", the gaffed coins I supply are made for me by Johnson Magic Products. Working on the text and photos for the instructions, but the effect should be available by late April. Their shells and copper silver coins are as good as you can get.

Larry
[url=http://www.barnowskymagic.com/21CCMDVD.htm]21st Century Coin Mechanics DVD[/url] [/quote]
Sounds intriguing
I'll second Larry. Johnson's gaffed clad coins are excellent, and if they're running the product you want, they can throw your clad (or even silver) coins on the line at the same time. It's a great way to get gaffed coins that match your existing sets.
Johnson is still having a lot of issues with their website. Many of the links I have tried (including the contact page) go to the dead link page.
[quote]On Mar 3, 2019, karnak wrote:
Can't answer your question, but I've always been able to correspond with them via direct email to: kathy@johnsonmagicproducts.com [/quote]

Follow this if you need to get ahold of or ask questions about Johnson. 🙂👍
FWIW, Kathy was very quick to respond to an email I sent her this week. Placing an order via phone was also very easy. So it's definitely still possible to order from them. Apparently if you already have an account on their website you can place an order there without having to call them.