(Close Window)
Topic: Lost in crowd buying Smoke production Device
One of my routine requires smoke production from bare hand. I bought one device long ago called magic smoke, didn't quite like it (produced a thin and inconsistent amount of smoke.) and ended up locked in my store room. White searching for new products I found the smoke market is crowded with so many devices, so many technologies and mixed up reviews. I am a bit lost. I am looking for something can be performed without sleeve, lowest noise possible, something durable and of course don't have to break the bank. Not a big fan of the idea of smoke coming from watch. After some search and review, smoke cube and smoke screen seams very good option, but again going through reviews of smoke cube, in many cases the device breaks down after a while and no way to fix it. Don't know much about magic screen. So, please shade some light on if you know some great products or what you think is ideal in my case. A big appreciation in advance for your kind reply!!!
This question would be better in a different area of the Café. The Workshop is typically for magicians who build their own equipment.
If you are looking to build a smoking device ( I assume you are or you wouldn't be here ) you can build a nice one from an E Cig. Attached is one I built along with a monster in a box effect I built:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K40qN7jk-g4

Chuck
Chuck, can you share the details and pictures how you built the smoke unit?