(Close Window)
Topic: Lost in crowd buying Smoke production Device !!!
One of my routine requires smoke production from bare hand. I bought one device long ago called magic smoke, didn't quite like it (produced a thin and inconsistent amount of smoke.) and ended up locked in my store room. White searching for new products I found the smoke market is crowded with so many devices, so many technologies and mixed up reviews. I am a bit lost. I am looking for something can be performed without sleeve, lowest noise possible, something durable and of course don't have to break the bank. Not a big fan of the idea of smoke coming from watch. After some search and review, smoke cube and smoke screen seams very good option, but again going through reviews of smoke cube, in many cases the device breaks down after a while and no way to fix it. Don't know much about magic screen. So, please shade some light on if you know some great products or what you think is ideal in my case. A big appreciation in advance for your kind reply!!!
Is your need for stage or close up?
In stage with a volunteer from audience.thanks
I must say, as soon as you put limitations on the device, you cancel out everything. "No sleeve" most them all use the sleeve. Are you saying you are do not want the smoke from hands?

Then you say with a volunteer, how to do know you will not kill, injure, or make seriously ill the person. They may be asthmatic or any number of illnesses , do you have good insurance for such injuries.
Vapr and get the propdog hack