(Close Window)
Topic: Piracy and Magic
Hello There,

I recorded some thoughts after my first time having a product ripped off, touches both on some of the practical implications of rampant pirating in magic, but also about the kind of culture we want to create within magic:

[youtube]ynV1Sqk6mR4[/youtube]

Best Regards,

[img]https://nathancoemarsh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/NCMDarkHandwritten.png[/img]
Nathan: I could not agree more with all that you have said. I am also somewhat saddened to note that it's been well over a month since you made this, your very first post on the Café apparently, and that I am the first to respond to it. I can only think that everyone here is so frustrated and feeling burned out on the subject that they have simply given up trying to do anything proactive about the piracy that costs us all so much. Just now while writing this I thought of some of the campaigns that Consumers Union has mounted over the years by way of consumer advocacy and righting wrongs in the marketplace, and as a long-time subscriber to Consumer Reports Magazine, I plan to seek their advice on the subject. Wish me/us luck!