(Close Window)
Topic: Milson Worth Sucker Die Box
I have a Walnut wood Milson Worth Die Box I purchased new in the mid 80s. Just curious if anyone has an idea of the value of it now. Thank you in advance.
To my knowledge Milson-Worth made only painted props. Of course I never seen a listing for a Die Box by Milson-Worth, so I could be wrong. Do you have the instructions with their name on them.

The old owner is a member on the Café, but I cannot remember the name he uses.

Sure it not one of the other custom Die Box makers?

A photo or detailed description may help us.
Bill, I bought this at Carrothers Magic studio in Toledo Ohio. I no longer have the instructions or box it came in, those were lost in a flood situation years ago. This was in my show case and not stored with the things I lost so no damage to it.
For a reference to what mine looks like:
https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/milson-worth-sliding-sucker-die-box-455390092
I sold a bunch of these back in the day, at Hollywood Magic. It was very well made. Value is subjective, but anything less than $150.00 Is a bargain!
Yes, Worth made both stained and painted versions of some of their apparatus. I don't know about Milson-Worth.

Julie
I thank all of you very much for your time. :)
I once owned one of Milson's Worth small Die Box. I think it was sold to Hocus Pocus.
The entire prop was well made to last a lifetime.
Tricky Ricky