(Close Window)
Topic: Penn & Teller Teach the Art of Magic
...In their first-ever MasterClass, Teller breaks his silence as he and Penn teach their approach to creating moments of wonder and astonishment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xwAEdokypA

Website https://www.masterclass.com/classes/penn-and-teller-teach-the-art-of-magic

It looks like $90 class or $180/yr and online..

17 lessons all together all listed on the site,
Wow. And people were mad they gave away thumb tips.
Love the idea of hearing Teller talk magic. Iíve read his stuff but nice to be able to hear him.
I bought the class and was really disappointed. The lessons are pretty short and kind of goes over theory generally and quickly while teaching very basic moves. The best lessons were the bonus chapters where they workshop a couple routines and you get to see them break down what works and what doesn't and why.
Bummer to read that Professor. At least you got something out of it.
This class is consistent with the model for all of the other Masterclass courses. It basically assumes no prior knowledge, but that you have an interest in learning about the topic. As such, this is not a product specifically aimed at magicians. I got something out of it based on the discussions of theory, not so much the tricks. I have previously purchased the Steve Martin Masterclass and enjoyed it also.
Excellent bits of knowledge. The lessons were too short though. Would have been desirable to have more performance. :(
I was also disappointed in it. Even if aimed for beginners, beginners aren't going to enjoy the material.