(Close Window)
Topic: David Copperfield Box Levitation - Vegas 2019
Has anyone seen the new "Box Levitation" that's in David Copperfield's Vegas show? I'd be curious to hear the effect, how it plays to the audience, and their response.
Yes, I saw it about a week ago. It's the basically "The Flying Box Illusion" but DC shows the box empty before it start to levitate.
He shows two boxes in the beginning. One box inside the other. He pushes the inner box partly out and shows it empty.
A camera films the inside of the other box and both boxes are pushed together.
After this, "The Flying Box Illusion" is performed as usual with a person appearing in the floating box as a kicker.
Yes, the person appearance is pretty common from what I know. Audiences are usually very impressed!
Here it is: https://youtu.be/ylv81fohvUk
I'm guessing this was just in the Vegas show to practice the trick before this special event?

I saw the show recently and it was the same show order he's had for a few years now. No box trick.
Are we conflating the box levitation (flag) with the audience levitation (Vegas Show)?
I donít think so. The description was pretty specifically described as the box levitation in Vegas.
I saw Copperfield end of June. No box trick.