(Close Window)
Topic: Favourite Living and dead test
Hi all. Just curious what everyone's favourite Living and dead test is? Reason I ask is I will be working at a "networking summit" and one of the questions visitors will be asked is which historical person (i.e dead) would they most like to network with. Was thinking of doing something with photos of notable persons past to tie in or even just something from corrinda but just wanted to get opinions..
At the funeral home, I prefer the hot poker up the butt test. I will guarantee you will know who is living and who is dead. 100% accurate as I have never embalmed a poser.
I could try a hot poker up the butt of the guests.....butt... Maybe not!
Trust me, it would be an unforgettable performance. If you change your mind, I have an excellent instructional DVD that covers everything from proper temperature to best angle of insertion.
Angle of insertion is key
Docc Hilford's dead or alive is excellent. Expanded on in the doccinar. More importantly, all the methods involved can be applied to make many different presentations to make it your own.
http://www.ientertainer.net/store/docc-hilford/product/dead-or-alive-pro-package
[quote]On May 18, 2019, Joshua J wrote:
Docc Hilford's dead or alive is excellent. Expanded on in the doccinar. More importantly, all the methods involved can be applied to make many different presentations to make it your own.
http://www.ientertainer.net/store/docc-hilford/product/dead-or-alive-pro-package [/quote]

Agree 100%. The method is very clever and the effect is a fun routine.
[quote]On May 17, 2019, Peter Morrissey wrote:
Angle of insertion is key [/quote]

Especially if you use a key. My second favorite living dead test is rubbing a key along the sternum real hard.
Thanks Joshua I'll check that out. Doccs work is always very clever!
[quote]On May 18, 2019, Joshua J wrote:
http://www.ientertainer.net/store/docc-hilford/product/dead-or-alive-pro-package [/quote]

I was also going to suggest this one. He does it on one of his Monster Mentalism DVDs
Sounds like Doc is a slam dunk!
There is a basic living and dead test described as it it is used within a larger effect in to Control 10,000 minds. You can find it in this monthís MUM magazine in Paul Draperís column.