|Topic: RvPhotoCube 2 .. almost here|
|NOT a smart phone application ... Direct 2-way communication with the receiver (about the size of a pack of gum)/transmitter. Prop. Frequency (both rec and transmitter only link to each other). So far I tested it to approx. 60 feet through 2 walls. Wireless recharging on cube. Micro Color screen in receiver with vibrations. Highest tech available.|
|More details please|
|Sounds promising :-) Do you already have more details to share with us?|
I made a shell that fits all the electronics. The shell can be completely sealed or put into a wooden shell and sealed.
It shell fits in a 2" photocube .. the size was made specifically to fit in while placing a template (with pictures) around the cube.
It is almost exactly like rvphotocube 1 with the following exceptions:
1) It has it's own receiver that directly connects immediately to the cube.
2) Approx 60+ feet range .. that is all I tested it to so far.
3) Cube is charged by placing it on the charging docking station (way better than qi charging).
4) Receiver is a little bigger than a pack of gum.
5) Prop. frequency .. only the cube connects to the specific receiver.
6) Templates can be cut out and placed on the cube ... I have a template cutter that now perforates the lines to fold.
7) Receiver has a SD card so multiple picture sets can be loaded.
8) Receiver is injected molded with small OLED screen :)
9) Cube can be placed in a 3" photocube also.
10) Absolute latest technology in microprocessors.
11) Cube can be completely sealed.
Definitely something I will use myself .. currently 3d printing the parts for the cube itself :)