(Close Window)
Topic: Ultimate Ambition improved
I liked this but surely the same effect can be achieved using Alakazamís Extractor?
Or the Riser Deck if thatís still in production
This came out way before the Extractor, which Iím guessing was partly or wholly inspired by this. Unlike the Extractor, a significant percentage of the cards are normal and can be spread.
Both are Extractor and Ultimate ambitious using similar gimmick. However with the Extractor you can retrieve the selection card outside the box.
To me they are separate effects. Extractor is a vanish and reappearance. The card inserted into the deck within the case magically is transported to another deck in a separate pocket.

To stay consistent with ambitious card, use Ultimate Ambition. I suppose there are any number of decks and devices you COULD use, but I think Daryl's ending is great.
[quote]On May 21, 2019, Tortuga wrote:
To me they are separate effects.[/quote]

I believe OP was suggesting that, due to their similar construction, the Extractor could be used to produce the same effect.
[quote]On May 21, 2019, Rupert Pupkin wrote:
[quote]On May 21, 2019, Tortuga wrote:
To me they are separate effects.[/quote]

I believe OP was suggesting that, due to their similar construction, the Extractor could be used to produce the same effect. [/quote]

I realized that. I guess if you want to take the deck out of the case, go for it.