(Close Window)
Topic: Corner Of Piccadilly ?
For those of you that perform Paul Gordon's Corner Of Piccadilly 4 card monte packet effect off his Gold Dust DVDs, do you prefer to use regular playing cards or the older antique looking longer cards and is there any benefit from using one over the other ?
Wow plenty of views but not one reply I guess that will make me one of the few magicians performing this what a bonus :)
Great Trick... I actually bought it from Paul some years ago as a single trick booklet, which came with the antique cards.

However...I always performed it with regular cards... same as whatever deck I was using.
I dusted this off a couple of months ago, and had to relearn it.
Thanks for your input much appreciated :)
Like professorwhut I use a regular deck, I have many monte effects and like to keep the cards consistent (might just be me being a bit ocd :-) )
Well I finally tried this effect out today at a last minute booking, I ended up using just regular cards for the effect and I pleased to say it went down very well :)
I use the red Ellusionist 1800 Vintage cards, if you buy 3 decks you'll have enough card combos to last a lifetime. Still my favourite monte trick after years of playing with others.