(Close Window)
Topic: Produce a Jumbo Coin after a Coin Across routine
How would you suggest producing a jumbo coin as a finale? I am interested in improving my jumbo coin production at the end of Imagination. I am using dollar sized Chinese Coins.
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (May 21, 2019 11:05PM)
If that's what's in your hand instead of the coins they were expecting at the end of their journey... go for it.
Having all four coins change into a Jumbo coin at the end sounds like a good idea. What books/DVDs teach this? I might already have the book/DVD in my collection.
Hereís my coins across with a jumbo finish, hope you like it

https://youtu.be/80jEfFpAW7s
Yes I like it. I pushed "like" on your video. Thanks
The best jumbo coin production after a coins across routine that Iíve ever seen is James Georgeís wonderful routine. I donít recall if itís on his vhs tape or not. But I did see him perform it at the Magic Castle and during his table side magic at the restaurant he worked. Cool guy. Awesome magic.
Sean, That was a VERY entertaining routine! Simply wonderful!!!
In my Perverse Magic Coins Across I end by being surprised when the traveling coin is not with the other coin but somewhere unexpected.
[quote]On May 24, 2019, Motor City wrote:
Sean, That was a VERY entertaining routine! Simply wonderful!!! [/quote]

Thank you. Itís one of my fav routines- whatís more itís instantly reset too. Lots of magic in a short period of time, plus lots of engagement with the spectator. The reaction of the young lady was genuine as it was the first time she had seen the effect! Thanks again for the kind comments
What if each coin turns into a jumbo?