(Close Window)
Topic: Zone Zero, but a Caterpillar and Tree
I have a prop I bought some years ago. It's a large, plastic silk- screened card with a picture of a tree on one side and a Caterpillar on the other. I have the two apples it comes with: one whole and one with a bite taken out of it.

It's a children's themed Zone Zero, obviously, but I don't have the written instructions that came with it. I've also never seen it performed in terms of the final apple switch (Obviously the caterpillar takes a bite :)

Does anyone have this prop, perform it, or know how I can find a copy of the instructions/suggested routine?

Thanks in advance!
Well, you can get an old video of Jerry Andrus teaching Zone Zero and adapt it. There is a newer version of Zone Zero done with a lemon and lemonade you can buy or get the dvd for, but the name of the guy is blanking my mind.
Thom Peterson performed this at his recent excellent lecture here in Tucson, Arizona

http://www.amazingguy.com/store/cheers.html

But NOT Zone Zero it Jerry Andrus Mylar Mystery
Oh yeah, but I think Thom does some version of Zone Zero also for some other trick, I could be wrong.
John Carney has done Zone Zero with a glass of lemonade production for years but I'm pretty sure he hasn't marketed it.
In order to learn how to do zone zero you may have to re-buy Zone Zero and watch the Video and learn it.

The one I have has a VHS with it. Which I can not play it to watch it. No VCR player.
It's on this set along with a ton of great info on other stuff:

https://www.mymagic.com/p/close-up-magic/jerry-andrus-a-lifetime-of-magic-1-3-dvd-set

Now you can decide if you want to pay $80
Https://boretti-shop.info

Check with boretti. A german kidshow he sellx it and I think it is his effect. The idea of the tree and apples.
Thank you all for your help with this! I've seen some amazing Zone Zero performances. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this prop, specifically. There is one silent performance on YouTube, but it's pretty bare.

I really appreciate the references, everyone. And now watching lots of Andrus clips, Neznarf! Thanks for the help :)