|Topic: Jerry Nuggets? THEY’RE BACK!|
My dear friend [b]William Kalush[/b] and his company [b]Expert Playing Card Co.[/b] have been working on a very special project...
Coming to [i]KICKSTARTER[/i], [b]July 1st, 10 am EST[/b]
Announcing a Collaboration Between [b]Jerry’s Nugget Casino[/b] & [b]The Expert Playing Card Company![/b]
Imagine owning a [i]real[/i] deck of [b]Jerry’s Nugget[/b] playing cards without spending a fortune. You can, and you will.
Sounds impossible, right?
Playing card expert, [b]Lee Asher[/b], spent years building awareness of [b]Jerry’s Nugget[/b] decks. At one point, Asher suggested [b]William Kalush[/b] of [b]The Expert Playing Card Company[/b] seek an [i]exclusive license[/i] from [b]Jerry’s Nugget Casino[/b] to create [i]modern editions[/i]. After three years of pursuit and negotiation, we are excited to finally announce the great news.
The impossible becomes possible.
It gets better.
In homage to the original 1970 Jerry’s Nugget decks, we’re keeping the classic aesthetic. We are printing with the original manufacturer, [b]The United States Playing Card Company[/b], and while these new Jerry’s Nugget cards won’t feel the same as the originals, we’ve brought them up to date for the modern taste and have gone to great lengths to:
[*]Use PREMIUM THIN CRUSHED STOCK for the perfect finish and handling
[*]Redraw and match all the original artwork and coloring
[*]Produce these new decks on USPCC’s best printing press
[*]Consider these modern Jerry’s Nugget playing cards the 2.0!
[b]July 1st at 10AM (EST-New York), the official Jerry’s Nugget playing card Kickstarter launches.[/b]
Our special campaign runs for 30 days, though you won’t want to miss the very first day. While we’re not ruining any surprises, [b]we’ll say you risk missing out BIG TIME by not participating in the initial 24hrs.[/b] Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
Mark your calendar for [b]July 1st, 2019 at 10 AM (EST-New York)[/b]. Be there. Don’t wait until these decks sell out again like the 1970 originals.
[b]Jerry’s Nugget Pre-Kickstarter Update No. 1[/b]
June 6, 2019
[b]Your Questions Answered...[/b]
We are receiving a lot of questions about our upcoming Kickstarter and we’ll do our best to answer all of them. Be sure to check back later for more updates!
[b]Are the decks Printed already?[/b]
– Nope! We did go to great trouble and expense to make a few [i]PREVIEW[/i] decks but these are [i]not[/i] the production decks.
[b]Are these a limited edition?[/b]
– Yes…and no. We will print what we need for distribution of the KS and other orders once the campaign concludes. The tucks will be marked to identify this production run so that they can’t be confused with either the original decks, the preview decks, or any other version that may be printed in the future. Once this run is printed, we will not make any more that are exactly like this again.
[b]What is the point if they aren’t identical with the originals?[/b]
– In the 50 years that the originals have been around they have become Iconic, but they have also become very collectible and expensive. This production serves two purposes. One, [b]to bring the feel up to date for today’s tastes[/b] (they will be Thin Crushed), and to [b]make them affordable enough for everyday use[/b].
[b]How much will the basic version cost?[/b]
– Not expensive! The main goal of this project is to get these cards into everyone’s hands and let everyone experience (and use) Authentic Jerry’s! [b]The official retail price will be $12 per deck[/b] (this applies to the main versions – red and blue, thin crushed), and will have a special, discounted price on Kickstarter. Other versions for the Kickstarter will be announced later and will have different pricing.
[b]Will there be any early bird specials?[/b]
– Oh yeah. You definitely want to be there first…
Do you have more questions for us? Leave them in a comment on our Instagram page @jnplayingcards
Be sure to check back [url=https://www.jnplayingcards.com]here[/url] for more answers, updates, and other information on our Jerry’s Nugget Kickstarter!